Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
SassyDKitten chapter 3 . 1/15/2020
Oh come on you could go so much further with this!
rowenasheir chapter 3 . 5/29/2018
Nice! A board Sevvy collaborating with George to make Minerva's life impossible?
mariita1mari chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Omg I loved this it was just great and so funny.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
I love the fic!
bleeb90 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Cute!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This is delightful!

I love Harry's magic, all playful, sulky, colorful and flamboyant. I want to play with it! And Dark Grumpy! lovely. I adore that Snape gets another chance at youth, and a Harry to play with, along with his potions.

Can I just say, I adore your writing?

K
rowan.catara chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Awesome! :-D Loved your Snape, as always!
lilmisadiva chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
cute
aalens chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Your stories are darned impressive! Incredibly original, and they grab one from the very first sentence -and hold on right to the last word. (It is also a welcome change not to find oneself wincing every other paragraph or so because the supposedly British characters are using words that only an American would use. LOL) It is now way past my bed time, so, reluctantly, I shall have to put off starting to read another of them until sometime tomorrow.
X-Dressing Seme chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Such a beautiful little story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Harry's playful magic is wonderful and Severus' naughty little trick with both the wizamagot and Harry is just darling. Thanks for the joy again!
NJ chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Love this so much! I can't count how many times I've re-read it!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing skills with all of us!
NJ
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Found this on Dr. Song's fav list and I can see why. Thanks so much for saving Sev. Him at twenty one, with his forty years of experience. My My now that is a thought
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I've just recommended this story and your writing to my Yahoo group, HPRefinersFire, where I told them this story has the most lyrical, beautiful, imaginative description of wild magic I've ever read. You are an excellent writer. You've made unlovely characters (like Snape) even more complex than in canon while at the same times showing us softer, more likeable or even loveable sides of them. I've read all your stories now and clicked "follow" on the ones that weren't finished. I look forward to reading more of your beautiful fiction.

Abraxan
rekrula chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this is one of my fav hp stories. i honestly don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. it is clever and sweet and visual. thanks for sharing.
xxnarufanxx chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
very cute story. but i would like one or two more chapters ;)