Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
ImUpToNoGood chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This is delightful!

I love Harry's magic, all playful, sulky, colorful and flamboyant. I want to play with it! And Dark Grumpy! lovely. I adore that Snape gets another chance at youth, and a Harry to play with, along with his potions.

Can I just say, I adore your writing?

K
rowan.catara chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Awesome! :-D Loved your Snape, as always!
lilmisadiva chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
cute
aalens chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Your stories are darned impressive! Incredibly original, and they grab one from the very first sentence -and hold on right to the last word. (It is also a welcome change not to find oneself wincing every other paragraph or so because the supposedly British characters are using words that only an American would use. LOL) It is now way past my bed time, so, reluctantly, I shall have to put off starting to read another of them until sometime tomorrow.
X-Dressing Seme chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Such a beautiful little story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Harry's playful magic is wonderful and Severus' naughty little trick with both the wizamagot and Harry is just darling. Thanks for the joy again!
NJ chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Love this so much! I can't count how many times I've re-read it!
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing skills with all of us!
NJ
librarywitch chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Found this on Dr. Song's fav list and I can see why. Thanks so much for saving Sev. Him at twenty one, with his forty years of experience. My My now that is a thought
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I've just recommended this story and your writing to my Yahoo group, HPRefinersFire, where I told them this story has the most lyrical, beautiful, imaginative description of wild magic I've ever read. You are an excellent writer. You've made unlovely characters (like Snape) even more complex than in canon while at the same times showing us softer, more likeable or even loveable sides of them. I've read all your stories now and clicked "follow" on the ones that weren't finished. I look forward to reading more of your beautiful fiction.

Abraxan
rekrula chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
this is one of my fav hp stories. i honestly don't know why it doesn't have more reviews. it is clever and sweet and visual. thanks for sharing.
xxnarufanxx chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
very cute story. but i would like one or two more chapters ;)
moonprincess97524 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Wonderful. I love that "Magic Harry" responded so wonderfully with Snape. All the things that were done sounded so cool I am positive my imagination couldn't do it justice. Thank you for the new favorite.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Snicker. The gentrification of Spinner's End. I can SO see it. And the final scene was well done-playful while still tying together other elements of the story. Loved Harry's reasons for his form. I've seen lots of ideas, but his one certainly is in the top five reasonable choices. ;-)
sunsethill chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I am loving your descriptions of Harry's magic. Very creative and intriguing.
Sweetdoggie chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed this. I'm not big on slash but I read it occasionally if it isn't too graphic. Actually, I don't even like the hetero stuff if it gets to explicit. I like the romance, not the biology, if you see what I mean. Anyhow, loved this story. I've been looking for stories where Harry becomes a Quetzalcoatl animagus. Surprisingly, they aren't very thick on the ground. Thanks so much for sharing your work. It was clever, original, humorous, and very enjoyable. Loved it.
thunderbird0106 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
i had to borrow from Ron, it was bloody brilliant. I liked everything about the story
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »