Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
Sweetdoggie chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed this. I'm not big on slash but I read it occasionally if it isn't too graphic. Actually, I don't even like the hetero stuff if it gets to explicit. I like the romance, not the biology, if you see what I mean. Anyhow, loved this story. I've been looking for stories where Harry becomes a Quetzalcoatl animagus. Surprisingly, they aren't very thick on the ground. Thanks so much for sharing your work. It was clever, original, humorous, and very enjoyable. Loved it.
thunderbird0106 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
i had to borrow from Ron, it was bloody brilliant. I liked everything about the story
rekrula chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
an amazing read, colorful and fascinating. thanks for sharing.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
this was a good story
USA-Jeanette chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Please excuse the generic review. I am disabled and unable to type so I rely on copy/paste.

You deserve a review to acknowledge the time and effort you have expended for my enjoyment. You are doing great! I look forward to reading more of you entertaining tale.

Sincerely,

A Fan
Greysh chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Lovely ficlet :) You wrote severus well!
mabidiso chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Oh, this was lovely! So much fun. Harry as free magic was a delight, and his interactions with Hermione were a scream. Very, very nice story.
ForgottenTales chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
OMG that was so cool. :D I find it hard to imagine Snape as a 21 year old though... but I can just about manage it for a second, and he's pretty hot. XD

Harry's magic is just so cute. Especially the way it reacts to Snape.
StefanInVienna chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
thank you for writing a good story.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
nice
DruidRaven2090 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This was hilarious. After the stressful day I had this was a great read. It had the end of the war and I had a great laugh while reading. Thank you so much. I look foward to reading more of your work.

"Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
Meggplant chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
*applauds*

another brilliant fic! so adorable, i loved your depiction of Harry's magic - a mischievious three year old with a penchant for Dark Grumpy! excellent, as always.

thanks so much for a wonderful fun-filled read to finish off my day. you rock my socks my dear.

cheers,

xoxox

crokhunters
Badbonita chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I really enjoyed the playful aspects that you showed in Harry's magic. It's curiosity and protectiveness as well. I see the beginnings of a beautiful friendship between this younger Severus and Harry. Excellent, enjoyable story.
Graven Lament chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I really enjoyed this. Your descriptions of wild magic were quite beautiful. I especially liked the playful aspect you gave its, for lack of a better word, personality.
silverbirch chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
You do have a marvellous way of making these characters different whilst keeping them perfectly in character.

That was a great story to read. Thank you.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »