Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
rekrula chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
an amazing read, colorful and fascinating. thanks for sharing.
loretta537 chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
this was a good story
USA-Jeanette chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Please excuse the generic review. I am disabled and unable to type so I rely on copy/paste.

You deserve a review to acknowledge the time and effort you have expended for my enjoyment. You are doing great! I look forward to reading more of you entertaining tale.

Sincerely,

A Fan
Greysh chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Lovely ficlet :) You wrote severus well!
mabidiso chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Oh, this was lovely! So much fun. Harry as free magic was a delight, and his interactions with Hermione were a scream. Very, very nice story.
ForgottenTales chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
OMG that was so cool. :D I find it hard to imagine Snape as a 21 year old though... but I can just about manage it for a second, and he's pretty hot. XD

Harry's magic is just so cute. Especially the way it reacts to Snape.
StefanInVienna chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
thank you for writing a good story.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
nice
DruidRaven2090 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
This was hilarious. After the stressful day I had this was a great read. It had the end of the war and I had a great laugh while reading. Thank you so much. I look foward to reading more of your work.

"Normal is only a setting on a washing machine." -Raven
Meggplant chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
*applauds*

another brilliant fic! so adorable, i loved your depiction of Harry's magic - a mischievious three year old with a penchant for Dark Grumpy! excellent, as always.

thanks so much for a wonderful fun-filled read to finish off my day. you rock my socks my dear.

cheers,

xoxox

crokhunters
Badbonita chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I really enjoyed the playful aspects that you showed in Harry's magic. It's curiosity and protectiveness as well. I see the beginnings of a beautiful friendship between this younger Severus and Harry. Excellent, enjoyable story.
Graven Lament chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I really enjoyed this. Your descriptions of wild magic were quite beautiful. I especially liked the playful aspect you gave its, for lack of a better word, personality.
silverbirch chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
You do have a marvellous way of making these characters different whilst keeping them perfectly in character.

That was a great story to read. Thank you.
silverbirch chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
I can see the influence of harry cat in thi sone. His magic really is taking on the person never had the chance to be, and is trying to relive his childhood.
Ichihime chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Ah, I loved it. Your Snarry interactions are quite amusing really and a joy to read. Perhaps you should mark it as completed?
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »