Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
Laurenke1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
I loved it. It was the perfect ending even when it was terribly short. No doubt of a sequel then? *hopeful look*
Sunny Book Lover chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
As always a lovely story with a satisfying conclusion... Unless...you decided to continue it. Pretty please. lol :)
reader1writer1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Cute. Very sweet, too. Just right-though I wouldn't have minded more. :)
Zarathustra46 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Mumble, mumble, grouse, grouse... Give me more, just for me? I'm turning 50 soon... Maybe if I beg in July on my hands and knees?
A chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Creative.
Fanfic Fan chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Love it! Go Sev!
Zarathustra46 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
"...and could be played with for at least twenty… whatevers. Marking the passage of time was not something the magic did as it was all time and place in the present constantly, which made the passage of time irrelevant, pretty much, sort of, maybe…ish."

Thank you, that was the explanation I was looking for, before. Much clearer now.

And by the by, we didn't complain about the Light and Darkness line because we all understood it! Something to do with copasetic mindsets - or that we've been reading and commenting on your writing for too many years. LOL ;-)
Laurenke1 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
oh come on that is easily, Harry needs a body, anybody can figure that otu.

Will it be slash or not? I really like this story
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Great chapter! I can just imagine Snape as a 21 yr old. Yum. I love how you have Harry reacting to Snape. Can't wait for the next - and maybe last? - chapter.
alaine1910 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Very interesting, I want more of this ASAP please
Emptied Chalice chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I especially loved the tug-o'-war scene! Your de-aged, amusing Snape is every engaging.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Well done. Beautiful descriptions of Harry's magic! :)
ceara1888 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
love your story, cant wait for more
Okami.Lupus chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
What a great story!

Interesting, well written and original!

(Originality is a MAJOR plus, you hardly get it at fanfiction anymore)

ThanX!
pazed chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Mentioned in despatches! Ah swoon! Eternal Glory! Oh Oh Oh!...

Okay I've stopped my feet from waltzing and actually read the chapter. Fun. Thanks. Cheers. Get back to work.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »