Reviews for The Playing Fields of Hogwarts
Okami.Lupus chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
What a great story!

Interesting, well written and original!

(Originality is a MAJOR plus, you hardly get it at fanfiction anymore)

ThanX!
pazed chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Mentioned in despatches! Ah swoon! Eternal Glory! Oh Oh Oh!...

Okay I've stopped my feet from waltzing and actually read the chapter. Fun. Thanks. Cheers. Get back to work.
minijo1990 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Great chapter. Love Harry's wild magic.
LadyArtemis112 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Love your story! :) It's really unique! So in the end will it be Sev/Harry? I hope so cause they're really good together! lol Keep up the good work! I am eagerly awaiting your next update!
Aliandre chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
MUCH better. NOW I can tell who is who, amongst all the healing and auror characters. My purple pen is happily singing! :) - Aliandre, also known as the Wicked Bunjhny, one of the author's beta-fiends...
brigrove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
interesting start
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Good start. I love your hyped up Snape. Can't wait for more!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Beautiful writing, I have to say. I'm not quite sure what its about yet, but finding out will be a large part of the pleasure.
peruvianprincess chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Snape with a babbling and euphoria curse! Now that was fun. Enjoyed your description of Harry's wild magic exploring.
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Excellent start to the new story. I've missed your weekly chapters. Keep up the excellent work. :)
Zarathustra46 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
The title does NOT suck! It is absolutely appropriate! So, stop that! Much better cleaned up! Everything flows correctly now. Love you!
korrigan1112 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Hello

I am very happy to see you write a new story. I hope you are well.

It seem a very promising story and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Sincèrement

korrigan
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow that was amazing. I really liked it. I hope that you will continue this story. I think Harry will problably be very upset when he learns what he has done.
Main Source of Annoyance chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I'm enjoying this please can you update? Pretty please?
minijo1990 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I would stand in line to be hit with a Euphoria curse. Muggle that i am it would be wild. Good start and I'll be watching this one for updates.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »