Reviews for Legal Briefs
twimima7 chapter 26 . 7/2/2015
Thank you for the great story and happy ending.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 7/2/2015
Well it went better than I expected. Yes, parents can get emotional when they all think there to young to be grandparents until the baby comes along and they change their happy minds.
twimima7 chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
I hope Harry gets some justice for his dead sister.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 7/2/2015
Good first day in court for them. What's Edward's problem with Bella. She needs him more than ever now.
twimima7 chapter 22 . 7/2/2015
Poor Bella, Charlie is going to be hateful towards Edward and what's his problem now. She really needs his support more than anything.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 7/2/2015
Glad they got James and would be staying in jail for a while. Next to win the case and get the money to help Heath.
twimima7 chapter 19 . 7/2/2015
Good, she got James good. Hope he's dead. Thank goodness, Bella is okay for now.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 7/2/2015
Man, where is the police when you need them. I hope James will be caught and not Bella being hurt again.
twimima7 chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
Thank goodness she got lucky with the brothers and I hope they make it in time for Heath.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 7/2/2015
Bella is lucky to have a boyfriend who wanted to spend time with her father for Thanksgiving.
twimima7 chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
Great family of Edwards and friends.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
I would be feeling the same way being caught by the family. So glad that Edward felt the same way Bella did. Good match. And then there is Rosalie all time B.
twimima7 chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Poor Bella. She's embarrassed working for Toot,s as a waitress to make ends meet.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
I hope she pass. What's the deal on Edward leaving her flat like that and where did he see her besides Toots?
twimima7 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
I"m so proud of her wanting to help this family and asking for only $20.00.