Reviews for Legal Briefs
angelari7 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
well so far soo good. and that left me wondering why you didn't get reviews . still it's not everything is it?
angelari7 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
well i'm a person who reads the little summery and look at the review count and then decide whether i want to read this story or not. so when i saw this story i thought ok i will give it a try if the first chapter is good i would leave you a review. so here it goes so far so good. i know i'm little bit late at reading this but you never know you might read this or not. enough rambling any way i'm of to the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I thought oral would have been less painful than last night. She needs some serious backup for those Volturi.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I think sex with a broken rib, bruises, & arms extended overhead would be more than painful. However, for Edward Cullen I would probably be willing to try sex in tracksion.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
She hadn't even taken on the case fully during the 1st break in. was it them then too. I'm surprised no one has thought of contracting the police.
Sindia chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
I can't believe how good this story is. I really really love it & think it's totally underappreciated.

Thank you for sharing this with, us I enjoyed reading it a lot!
gitgit chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
awwww that makes me very happy

this was a brilliant ending

:D
gitgit chapter 25 . 2/10/2011
oh o

i wonder if Caius will come after them
gitgit chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
ohhh snap

that was an interesting chapter

and i see that edward has arrived to the scene
gitgit chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
yikes

angry edward

and a pregnant bella maybe?
gitgit chapter 22 . 2/10/2011
ohhhh dear

see i knew it

the fight would break them

gitgit chapter 21 . 2/10/2011
what a bandaid it would be if it was

wow

what a chapter
gitgit chapter 20 . 2/10/2011
man

oh man

i think things are going to get worse

now

arent they
gitgit chapter 19 . 2/10/2011
dangggg

intense chapter

i hope the cops arent bought off to
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »