Reviews for Legal Briefs
LillyJo chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
itching for edward to come into play here. can't wait to find out his profession
LillyJo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
interesting start to your story. can't wait to see where you go with it.
Spider-Monkey-Forever chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
hi! I just want to say that I read this story a couple of years ago and I really loved it. I wanted to PM you but I couldn't find the PM button so maybe you turned that option off or maybe I'm just stupid. I wanted to ask you about your story, A Royal Bun in the Oven and the story that was before that - I just can't seem to remember what it was called right now. I know that you have deleted both stories from FF, but I read them before and I was looking to reread them now. is there an other website that you have them posted on? if you have the time to reply to this, I would really appreciate it. thanks!
momma2fan chapter 26 . 4/29/2011
Great story. It reminded me a lot of Erin Brockovich, but it was still really different. I loved the whole dynamic of the pairing of Edward and Bella. Too bad she had to go through so much shit to find her purpose. Still I loved it...
angelari7 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
well so far soo good. and that left me wondering why you didn't get reviews . still it's not everything is it?
angelari7 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
well i'm a person who reads the little summery and look at the review count and then decide whether i want to read this story or not. so when i saw this story i thought ok i will give it a try if the first chapter is good i would leave you a review. so here it goes so far so good. i know i'm little bit late at reading this but you never know you might read this or not. enough rambling any way i'm of to the next chapter.
angelari7 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
I thought oral would have been less painful than last night. She needs some serious backup for those Volturi.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I think sex with a broken rib, bruises, & arms extended overhead would be more than painful. However, for Edward Cullen I would probably be willing to try sex in tracksion.
edwardschewtoy1 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
She hadn't even taken on the case fully during the 1st break in. was it them then too. I'm surprised no one has thought of contracting the police.
Sindia chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
I can't believe how good this story is. I really really love it & think it's totally underappreciated.

Thank you for sharing this with, us I enjoyed reading it a lot!
gitgit chapter 26 . 2/10/2011
awwww that makes me very happy

this was a brilliant ending

:D
gitgit chapter 25 . 2/10/2011
oh o

i wonder if Caius will come after them
gitgit chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
ohhh snap

that was an interesting chapter

and i see that edward has arrived to the scene
gitgit chapter 23 . 2/10/2011
yikes

angry edward

and a pregnant bella maybe?
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »