Reviews for Legal Briefs
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
I am so keen for when Bella has enough money to pay everything.

At least.. I hope that happens and it's a HEA.

I'm so tempted to read the last chapter right now!
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Damn, poor Bella again.
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I'm glad this story was recommended to me (:
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Oh my! Bella, poor Bella.

I feel so sorry for her.

And Bethany's boy.

BTW, I'm adding this to my community, 'Twilight Tainted'.
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aww this is great so far! I cannot wait to read some more.

Glad it's complete :):)
perduto amore chapter 26 . 8/12/2010
I just found this story the other day, and i loved it and then i looked at other people reviews also and that Chloe Fluer is right their are so little reviews on this fantastic story, it seriously should have over a thousand reviews on this story. I see many stories on here that do have thousand of reviews and they end up not being that great of a story, now this story is worth that many. So i hope many people come to their senses and start review this story because it's worth it.
Chloe Fluer chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
I just started reading this story and so far I like it. I am shocked that it has so few reviews. You are very competent writer and i hope you get more attention.
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 26 . 5/17/2010
that was really good! i hope this isnt the end! cuz i would love more! ok imma go to sleep now cuz this awesome story kept me up waaaay to late now im gonna fall asleep in class and get yelled at by . ... -sigh- oh well BYE!
dipi.viki chapter 26 . 3/25/2010
Heya loved this story!

You had me crying at the end!

Amazing!

x
Twilight2010 chapter 26 . 3/19/2010
I love this story, you did a fantastic job on it and written each chapter well, i feel in love with it right away, it was soo cute. loved it!
Bella Quinn chapter 26 . 3/12/2010
It took me forever to get going on this, but once I started I couldn't stop. I loved every bit of it. Was this the last chapter?
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 26 . 3/6/2010
Fantastic!..

If or when you post the others will be there to enjoy.

Loved the writing it spoke in volumes...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 16 . 3/6/2010
Damn those bastards are persistent.

What more could go wrong?..

The writing so far has been so in depth and enjoyable. I don't know whjat went through you mind while you were creating this, but whatever it was it made this a fuckin' aawesome read..
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
Holy Shit Edward! Damn..that boy's good..yum.

As for Harry and Bella, this new evidence could be a great addition to the case but what dangers could this info bring?..
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
Glad she got most of her stuff out of there..

Assholes! they'll go at any lengths won't they?..
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »