Reviews for Legal Briefs
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
It's really admirable what she trying to do..

Another Doctorward..lovin' it!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Nice intro.. This was one story I was eager to read but didn't the chance last time so this is a blessing..
chocolate-emeralds chapter 26 . 2/16/2010
I loved this story! Although I kept expecting Bella's car to get blown up. :)
obsessedwithstewart chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
i really really love this story.. doctorward is one of my fav characters in a fanfic
TheLadyKT chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
Hm so was expecting the eviction. But I wonder if her truck will be there tomorrow
TheLadyKT chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Hmm now who knew she kept her tips there
TheLadyKT chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Looks good so far. Willing to give it a shot.
Pretty-as-a-Princess chapter 26 . 2/8/2010
I love your story.I don't know what else to write but trust me when i say it's good.

I'm glad yu put it up.

Beating.heartx3 chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
SO I just spent the last I don't know how many hours reading this story and I loved it. It wasn't over dont like some I have read and still left me wanting more even though there was resolution. Seriously really good and even though your profile says you aren't sure as to whether you are going to write anything new I think you should. I throughly enjoyed this and will be looking out to see you come up with anything new. :)
Tiggrmommi chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Thank you for reposting! I never read this last chapter and was glad I was able to read it! Fantastic as always! Thanks for sharing!
PLV chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Enjoyed this story and all of the others..

Thanks for reposting them..

smiley face 1996 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is such a good beginning - wish i'd thought of it! Got to carry on reading now, but wow! Just had to review :)
campcathryn chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Love it
vpg26 chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Loved this story!
Isabela is Online chapter 26 . 2/7/2010
Thank you so much for this story.I finished it in three hours.I love all the characters and their characteristics. I'm going to read your other stories, I'm sure they'll be as great as this one. Keep on writing.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »