Reviews for Alone
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Awww this hurts my heart! Can you write a part 2 where he doubles back and sees her? Pleeeeeaaaaseeee!
J chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
So sad!
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was so beautiful. I'm tearing up. That bit with the Wizard always stuck out for me too. And I am so jealous that you got to go backstage when you saw the show
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh man, this tugged at my heart..Wow..that's all I can say is wow..*sniffs* I know what both feel like..lonely and alone. Wow.

I wish Fiyero had come back! I know, the story wouldn't have been as job here! Loved it!
An Admirer chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is very well written and incredibly moving. Congratulations on a great story!
A Lonely Planet chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was bloody good. I really liked this one-shot and I love your characterization of Elphaba. She's a little bit of musical and book but the way you portray her, you've recreated a brilliant character though true to the character if that makes any sense. It was really sad and reminds us that's she's just like everyone else regardless of everyones thoughts. You're a brilliant writer and I love how you wrote it rather floorlessly. I also love the musical references.

Keep writting and thank you for a good story.

From
My Blue Winged Angel

P.S. I think I've become a fan.
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
omigosh that was so fantastic - please please please could you do a oneshot where she DOES meet fiyero lol?
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aw, poor Elphie. *huggles* Lovely one-shot. :-)
phoenixbird777 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG you got to go off stage? LUCKY! I think the dress is at the Gershwin... I really liked it. Your writing REALLY paints a mental picture. It was if I was realy there! Really great work

BRAVO
crazybeagle chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow, that was...beautiful, but very painful. The fact that they'd been so close together and he didn't know it just crushed me. Geez, and I thought no one could top me for writing depressing stuff. :)
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh. Oh, Elphie... let us all be comforted in the knowledge that eventually Fiyero WILL choose her. And all will be fine. For about a single scene. Then things will go to heck... but hey, this is musicalverse :)

I'm also about 90% sure Idina's broadway act II gown is on display at the Gershwin. I know she got a new one for the London production.

Beautiful writing. We've all been to that point, but in Elphaba's situation, it's all so much worse.

xoxox

Tiggy
eppie chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw, a one-shot? Really? Sure you don't want to make it a little longer and, you know...fix things? Help her out a bit?

In all seriousness, I love your writing. It's beautiful, and captures the characters just as I imagine them. And often, it makes me sad. So, so sad...
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow...this is...wow. Amazing and astounding, you are very creative and capture Elphaba's emotions so well that I felt as if I am her as I read the story. This is absolutely beautiful and it made my jaw drop open at the end from how good this is and the quality of your writing.

Oh, and you are SO LUCKY the go backstage! I can't even begin to express my jealousy! :-) Who were the actors/actresses in the play you saw?
butterisbetter chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
beautiful. i absolutely love anything you write : )
PositutitivelyEmeraldacious chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This feels so real, both charecter-wise and within the framework of the musical, and in terms of the imagery, emotion, and developement of the peice. I love how powerfully you depict such a range of emotions (if I said that about Butterfly Effect too, I'm sorry! It is something that really strikes me when I read your work, though!) from the harsh, determined, defiance of the first lines, to the vulnerability and heartbrokeness at the end.

Could you write something that ISN'T brilliant please- I feel I owe you some amazing constructive criticism and I can't find anything to criticise!

Claudia