Reviews for Fear Of You
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Could u plz finish the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
ugh grow a pair sakura hate it when people stay hung up over assholes their are plenty of other fish :(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
almost a year since you updated, wonder what happend, and i really want to read more of this, wanna see what their reactions would be,but the kid is afully strong, i hope you aregoing to make sakura strong too.
El-Jay92 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Really cool story- I loved its originality, I think the portrayal of a harsher Itachi will be interesting to read. I hope you continue the story, it's such a great idea that it deserves to be completed. There are minor proof reading problems in the story- I would be happy to be a beta if you think that would help- the more technical side of my grammar is not perfect but I am fine more simple editing. Anyway, I hope you finish your story- it was just getting to the good parts!
Phelin chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Please continue,
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hey,

Just wnated to say this is a really cool story- definantly original. Please update soon :)
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
You weren't kidding about the mistakes. And it's such a good storyline too, I'd love to read more, just wanted to know if you have any intention of going back over the chapters and re-reading/editing. The Microsoft Word you have must be a trial, right? That's the only way it could expire. FanFiction actually suggests using LibreOffice - if you can't afford Microsoft, or whatever. The link is on the (what do you call it?) home webpage. If you need help, let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Either way, looking forward to another update. n_n
Hotaru Himura chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
another good chapter! ;D please update more! :D
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i want more! :D amazing story! :D
ash chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
update
seems good
Mazeway chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Pleaseeee, update sooooooooon
bella chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
more more )
peach-barnes chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
hope u update soon. This story is awesome! I can't wait to see everyone's reaction, especially itachi's.
-KNenko c;
Sam chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Please update soon.
Hotaru Himura chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
I lOved it! Great story! I hope itachi gets his head slap backed! Seeing his amazing son he had with Sakura! And I hope it shows his reaction really well! Like how he fucked up cause Sakura became a babe and a great mother!