Reviews for Why Am I Here?
madman42 chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Interesting story so far! More soon please!
TheOutcast97 chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Ha! This is good! It kept me entertained throughout all the chapters! :) post up the next chapters so I can read the rest! :D
lanamere chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
This is really good pretty please update soon
Ghost King's Queen chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
story is rather interesting so far, can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
that was kind of... cool yeah i like it keep up the good work and update soon
rae-gotichica-1
Grinning Cheshire chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
This is bugging me. Who the heck is the silver-eyed boy? I can't remeber any character who resembled him.

Anyway, I've been looking for a fic like this. Very original and funny, if slightly depressing. I'm looking forward to reading more.

Great job so far, keep it up.
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Refreshing to see Garfield as a genius for once. xD And that he's older instead of being the youngest of the group. Can't wait for the next chapter. :3
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
WHO IS THE SILVER EYES!
rancid?
punk?
billy?
oc?
Katwizzle chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
who is the guy with silver eyes? i know everyone else but this is driving me crazy!
Yeya the BlackPhoenix chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
The chapters are short, but very interesting. It's also intriguing that Rae goes by her middle name. Will there be a reasoning for that? And who is this silver-eyed boy? So curious. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lacrazyfangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
love your story.
Avelona-and-Sally chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This seems more like an information dump than an introduction into her world. I also think that she's a little too 'stereotypical teenager' for what she's been through.

But, aside from that, the story' great! I really like how you had her keep the truth from adults, because that's very in character for her - at least, from what I gather. Keep up the good work!
Drackonian Prince chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
NICE I BET BEASTBOYS IN THERE 4 SHOVIN TOFU DOWN A GUYS THROAT 4 EATIN KFC
RavenxIsxAxBlackxRose chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
good! haha wonder sho the silver eyed person is!

black rose