Reviews for The Space Between
melgonzo chapter 15 . 5/24/2013
Really enjoyed this story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
I love love this beclaws its purrfect this is 1 of my three (or two, if you think about it) OTPs.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUT THEM BACK TOGETHER YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKIN ABOUT (Shep and garrus)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
THIS IS SO SAD! I made a character of this paring, and now im imaging him busting into garrus' room and being a boxcars (giving him, his father, romantic advice.)
Nami Swannn chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I love Thane and it always breaks me heart when he dies. : [ The hardest thing about Mass Effect 2 was choosing between Thane and Garrus. Cute ending, and quite an interesting proposal. Adorable.
Katya Jade chapter 15 . 11/3/2012
Gah! I don't want it to end!
KaeWhy chapter 14 . 9/30/2012
Heeeey, great to see you back! Even better to see a new chapter - it was Vulnerability that first got me hooked on Shakarian, so it's a small thrill to finally be seeing this thing get finished.

Can't see anything wrong, but it's 2 in the morning right now, so I could be missing something. I'll check tomorrow. And don't feel pressured or anything, but please don't keep us waiting for another two-and-a-half years, a'right?
Aurineko chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
I just finished reading this and the prequel, and I really like how the pair has to work at the relationship. The game is just kind of like, "hooray, you're back." It comes out much more meaningfully. Pretty please continue?
Zlegna120 chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
Gaaaaahhh! I LOVE this story! Please please update it :3 I've read this entire thing in three days, putting off schoolwork here and there to read it, so ya gotta update! Ya just gotta!
Thenyse chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I wish you were still updating this! Is it completely abandoned?
M-Angel 05 chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
Loved. Can't wait for the next chapter.
jamiepage19 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
First of all, I have to apologize for how long it's taken me to review this chapter. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. But I will say this: I fangirl squealed when I got the email that you updated.

Overall I found this chapter very satisfying. I really like how you took the time to get some of the other crew members' perspectives, especially where Shepard talked with Jack. But I think my favorite part was the Shadow Broker mission. I particularly enjoyed the meticulous way you detailed the final battle. It was like I was playing the game at the same time I was reading. You did a great job!

This has got to be one of (if not the most) my favorite stories and I can't wait for the next update! I want more Garrus action! Please?
Nami Swannn chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Her and Garrus better get it on! No forehead touching shit! Love it :-D
Siha Shap chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
Was so pleased to see you continuing with this story, I do enjoy it very much. thank you.
YoshisSupport chapter 13 . 10/31/2011
omg thank god, i thought maybe me being all D: about chapter 5 was too mean (even though that was so 8 chapters ago..), i recently thought about this too 8D in the shower, but still :O

Aw, so after i finish reading this chapter; there will only be two left? Heh that is a good and bad thing to know, but i shall read it now. And since i dont want to forget to post my comment, here you are :D

(thanks for updating this story!)