Reviews for INSERT EXPLETIVE HERE
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was awesome. I laughed so hard.
Amazon Spirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
uh what does Bàojúhuā mean exactly? I know French Spanish and English and while were at it what language?
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
HAHAHAAAA! amazing as always!
viperblack chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Funny.
Xilex90 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
loling my ass off
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
XD Yes, that's real important when learning another language. Totally. Lol, this is awesome.
Hybrid-Sunshine chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh, god, I read that article when it came out and I FREAKED when I read those insults here. "Wait a minute... That looks familiar... No way..." Made for quite a hilarious oneshot. I enjoyed it very much. Nice job! Also, it's nice to know that one of my favorite authors on fanfiction net is a Cracked reader, too. :)
Natillia chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
lolz, now really, I wouldn't count 你不是人 as a swear but still! xD""

操你祖先十八代is kinda rude, but that's what swears are!

so yeah, this is kinda refreshing and amusing, and it's good to learn a few more swears )

(I'd like to provide some, if only my mother tongue is not Cantonese but Mandarin D:
saisei.shinsei chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Basically bent over laughing for the lase 5 minutes. Love the turtle one! :D 10 outta 10.

-SS
Shadir chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Jack is astute
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Woo, I love other languages. I wish I could actually pronounce what they were saying, then I would have a few insults to hurl at my brother's girlfriend without her knowing what I was calling her. Until I learn, I suppose I'm stuck with French.