Reviews for Just Out Of Reach
shiks chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
this is one of my fav. I mean.. q_q.. theres so little good hent pairings. I love yaoi. But I also love these aswell. thanks for writing this!
KagomeAngel91 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
He was perfect 3
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Whoa. Just whoa. Sociopaths like Vanitas tend to be my favorite characters, and when I write stories about them, I want to have them get the girl, but I have issues KEEPING the villain, well... appropriately villainous. You've kinda sorta managed to accomplish something I've always had great trouble with, and for that, I salute you.
Harumaki chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I haven't really played Birth by Sleep yet, so I can't say if these two are in character... Heck, I might even grow to dislike Vanitas: I hear he's a bully. /But/ I thought this was hawt, which is exactly why I love this crack pairing. 3

Three things:

1. I adore the way you write action. I'd be ecstatic if I could write like this.

2. I also love how you strive to retain the spirit of the canon in each, if not all, of your fics. So despite how "cracky" this pairing is, I'm glad you found ways to adapt it (e.g. making Vanitas' feelings for Aqua appropriately one-sided). This fandom needs less AU fics, in my opinion. _;

3. Above all though... this was just hawt. Yes, I'm shameless, and yes, I've written more about this fic than I should have. But... I love well-written crack! XD Kudos for making this while being weirded out, lol.

Happy holidays!

- Harumaki
KStormblade chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
You asked for a review, here one is. I liked it. I really, really liked it. It's pretty good, especially with the one-sidedness. I would ask for you to write more of these, but I'm not sure if you would.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great job, this XD

Keep on writing.
Duskish chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
you might not like it, but I thought it was awesome!

It's not really "romantic", and vanitas and aqua aren't out of character (at least I don't think they are).

This is the kind of twisted shit you'd expect Vanitas to do, and Aqua was fighting until the end. very in character if you ask me.
Aviditty chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Love this!~~ Ohmygoodness everything was well written and all the details! ~flails~ ;/w/; The way you portrayed Vanitas~~ ~o~ ~swoons~ Goodnessgracious and I thought I was the only one who'd think they'd make a hawt crack-pairing. XD You did an amazing job and I think they were perfectly in character if you ask me. Keep doing what you're doing!~ I'm going to add you to my favorite authors! ;W; ~curtsies~

This really reminds me that I have to finish this video with VanitasXAqua lololol~ I'll probably be the fist to make a video with them. Maybe. ;o;
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Awesomeness. I have a new crack pairing to love! XD

I think you've captured Vanitas quite brilliantly. Dark, twisted it.

And nice battle scene. You're quite good at those. (I can't write battle scenes to save my life. I haven't attempted one since my massive RokuNami multichap fic, and even then I avoided them if the plot would allow.)

So, I find myself not sure what else to say. Which feels weird because this was amazing. It was great, Vanitas was appropriately sadistic, and you've made me a fan of this crack pairing. Yay!

TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Even if it is kind of a crack pairing, you make it work really well. Maybe you should make this into a two shot or something.

I never imagined Vanitas would do that, but then again, he is very wicked.

Great job!

-Dare or No Dare
Appletea chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Wonderful job! You wrote them so well, even though their personalities haven't really been completely revealed yet due to BBS not being out yet in NA- you still did some spectacular character building in your writing and it was FLAWLESS. (and I don't throw that word around.) The dialouge was enjoyable, as well as the fight scenes, and interaction between characters, and it all flowed with style. This was a good read! I hope you do more of this pairing!
CorystaRose chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Oh awesome! I love it!
iceandfire66 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Nice job on this fanfic. It's hard to write a VanitasXAqua story, even if it's onesided.
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
as much as this fic kinda grossed me out, it was well written. i will not deny that. so, props for your writing.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was certainly...odd.

But well-written~

And very crackish. I would've never thought of Vanitas/Aqua...