Reviews for PS Protection against the Supernatural
SetoJouFan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is great!

Although shouldn't you have made him type up which weapons are preferable? I mean if they fight they'll have to know what to use... (just a suggestion)

I'd totally laugh if a whole lot of people started searching for this website after reading this! XD
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s. fanfic, Liv! *applauds*

For this masterpiece, I give you leeway (and absolution) for increasing the word count by 24%. Maybe Dean or Sam'll also write you an apologetic note. ;-)

I loved the humour in this manual - and how Sam always thought about Dean doing things mostly exactly the opposite way than as described by his brother as safely. LOL
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
ROFL! This is a great one... I love your Sam voice and the way his thoughts keep drifting over to the special cases for Dean... LOVE the "Dean and his insistence on rock aliases was an accident waiting to happen." So true... but it's also what makes Dean, DEAN... But THIS was absolutely the best: "But there seemed to be special rules in Dean’s case, Sam mused. He’d swagger up in his leather jacket to a little old lady, who’d be busy doing something important, dimple her and pop a rude question like “So, Mr. Bennet was made corned beef by a monster, anything like this ever happened before?” and get a lengthy story, the address for her beatiful granddaughter and her famous recipe for Swedish meatballs. It just wasn’t fair." ROFL! Um... it's the dimples... and the green eyes... and the charm... *nods* yes it is... *goes off into a daze*

LOVE THIS! And if I send an Email to that address, Sam will reply, RIGHT?
Tribble Master chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
That's so cute! I love Sam creating the website, it makes sense! ...and dean's off somewhere drunk... LOL. Nice work! Write on!