Reviews for Paranoid
DaughterOfNoOne chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
I like this story!
honest-bitch-yeah chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
this is really good, i loved it:)
azab chapter 9 . 6/20/2011
great job
AriaRose7 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
Great story! I miss the old morgana. I hope you do a sequel. :)
TheLadyLeFay chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
This whole story was great! You made me hate Uther even more than i already do (which is pretty hard). But the ArMor was amazing and sooo cute! I loved how devoted arthur was to saving morgana and merlin. I also loved the morgana/merlin friendship which needs to exist again. But the best part had to be morgana going down to talk to the dragon again. Great story i loved it!
Short Stuff chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
Hey pretty pretty please make a sequel.
MissEmris chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
Questions:

1. What's your favourite Merlin shipping?

2. If YOU had to paired with anyone from Merlin, who would it be?

3. What's your sequel to Paranoid (if you're doing one) going to be about?

Loved your story btw. Awesomeness.
MissEmris chapter 7 . 3/9/2010
I love the anticlimactic ending to this chapter.

"Damn".

Made me lol
MissEmris chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
No, Morgana, No! You have to do what the dragon says! It will lead you to your dom. Was it just me who imagined the dragon saying it like that, with the middle all drawn out? Like, "dom". Nope? Just me? OK.

Great chapter.
MissEmris chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
YAYS Arthur loves her :)

Morgana was so stubborn and Morgana-ish during the whipping. Well done, great characterization.

However I think Gwen should have spent just a little more time with Morgana in the cell- they're best friends, after all.

Ugh Uther is a mean, mean person. Even if he is under a paranoia spell.
Totopup chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Ohmigosh! That was... really moving. Aw. I love the way that Morgana and Arthur are reaching out to one another. Although once Arthur had hold of her, wouldn't it have been smarter of them to run? Instead of just hug?

But, you know.

This is awesome.
MissEmris chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
This is really good so far. Yay Arthur/Morgana and Gwen/Merlin shippings! It is so nice to finally find a fic which isn't Merthur.

It sounds like you also have a really good plot developing, too. Poison in wine cliche but still gripping and a good idea. I'm gonna go read the rest now. x
GuildedDragonfly chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
It would be good to have a little background on Arath - perhaps a prequel showing what happened to make him want to have revenge on Uther... and why he would choose Morgana and Merlin to enact that revenge.
morgana fan chapter 8 . 2/12/2010