Reviews for Massage Oil
sam chapter 1 . 3/31
oh my goodness this fic killed me. great job :D
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Splendid
LifeofPie chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Before I gush wildly over the fic itself, I'm going to take a moment to say that Aiya can actually mean anything from a sigh to a reprimand.
The fic was lovely...*beams* Mal and Inara are such a pretty, pretty couple...
fan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
oh god i need a sequel please... M-rated sequel...
CertafiedGeek chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Awesome fic! Everything, from the character descriptions to the pacing to the wording was really, really well-done. Go you.
Lily McIntire chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
The dialect worked well for me on the most part. Definitely have Inara - I could totes hear her voice, see her acting. Nice little oneshot, carries itself. I liked it.
purebristles chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Lovely - wish you could have done a longer story - the characterization is excellent!
Goomba chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Marvelous and lovely and right spot on! A next chapter would not be lost on me... but it is perfect the way it is also.

Thanks, Jen
Bytemite chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I've been meaning to get around to reviewing this, and maybe it's a good thing I've been busy, because I needed to read it again. I think I see hints, barely there, but hints, like of the question about Companion youth elixir, and Inara thinking that life is too short.

Well, anyway, even if those intriguing little suggestions weren't fully intended (and I'll enjoy them either way), this is a good one, especially in regards to Inara thinking about how she's breaking down his walls, the physical contact that Mal tends to eschew. And her own walls too, really.

I thought maybe Mal's accent was a little too strong at times, but I see it so many ways, so much variation in how much people think is right, so I wouldn't worry about it.
RionaEire chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Nice use of the present tense. You do a good job of conveying how the experience is something that both of them are enjoying and not wanting to admit they enjoy so much. I see that you're using the tangible example of physical tension in Mal's muscles as a stand-in or vehicle through which to show us the sexual tension between them. (sexual tension is one of those newish phrases which I guess I don't totally understand, I've had people try to explain it to me before but I guess I just don't get it, I know what it is supposed to mean though and I do think you portray that here).

Riona
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Breaking down barriers, nice way to start and everyone needs a massage, now and again, even crusty hardnosed Captains.
Malinara chapter 1 . 2/7/2010