Reviews for Dancing In The Afternoon
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Wonderful! Giddy! Exhilarating!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aw! This was adorable! Haha, clearly I need to go find a synonym for that word, since I keep using it, but it /was/ totally sweet and cute and so very James/Lily and I loved it! You might have noticed I'm a bit fond of fluff, and this certainly hit my sweeth tooth :D

Fantastic job, and keep writing!
theJilyandLamesFanatic chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Awww, this was very sweet and well-written.

I loved it. :)
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh my goodness, so much cute! I think you've captured their characters perfectly. I love that James is still youthful and happy, despite the suppression that seems to be attempting to age Lily beyond her years. It's here where you can see just how good they were for each other - he kept her young, and feeling alive, when their situation brought her down. Really, this is just spectacular and adorable, and fluffy, and everything that would make a fic-reader smile. Well done!
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This fluff... sooo sweet x33

I love how incredibly sweet -cough- corny -cough- you made James! And how Lily was so practical and all, "What the hell are you thinking?" before laughing and enjoying herself!

.. and who wouldn't enjoy a dance with James Potter? ;)

Great job!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Aw, this is seriously(siriusly!) cute! I can actually see James doing something like this to cheer Lily up. You did a really good job with keeping them in character! I enjoyed this very much.

lonely hands chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh wow, I think this is the cutest LilyJames I've ever had the good fortune to read- LOVE it!

The idea of the story is really quite romantic and your James was so funny!
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is really cute
bluestargem chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I love LJ fluff :) And this is high quality, top notch LJ fluff. So adorable and light-hearted, it made me smile and momentarily forget about school and such which was a welcome respite :D I also like how you added that factor of war and their frustration at having to hide. It wasn't too prominent but it added some nice depth. Very cute fic _
iMissHP chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It's such a cute and sweet moment! I love how they are able to be insouciant with the war going on, you can trust the marauders for that I guess. I really love that nice fic.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Extreme cuteness XD. A very sweet little story, and a nice little excerpt into what could have been going through their heads when they were stuck in hiding. XD
breeutiful chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Very cute, and a great insight of what life was like during the war. Quite adorable. :D
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This is so cute! It's sweet and funny and I love this! Fantastic job!
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw, this was adorable! And yet beyond the fluff, there was somethign deeper in the despair both felt at having to stay in Godric's Hollow all the time; it added really nice depth. Loved this :)