Reviews for The Empty Cradle
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24
OMG this literally left me in tears...AMAZING WORK... -crying-
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3
FUCK YOU!why do you hate me
(Jk but whyyy?)
JustAnotherStupidPhanGirl chapter 1 . 6/21
i feel like someone ripped my heart out. im not lying, but when i read the sentence "mr honda did not survive" my arms and chest went cold.
Person chapter 1 . 3/20
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KIKU!
LawLover chapter 1 . 2/15
You fucker... (Don't take seriously) Why? Just why?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
You know you've been reading too much sad stuff when you can no longer cry at stuff like this anymore...
;-;
This was amazing... Thank you for writing this tragic masterpiece.
MonochromeVeins chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I just...I can't...*crawls to corner sobbing grossly*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
O.M.G i'm fucking crying. I have read so many fanfictions and the only fanfiction I ever cried at was gutters. This was really heavy stuff, and when Kiku picked up the Pikashu, I just lost it. Blah I cant even form sentences anymore. I just want you to know you are an amazing writer.

PS the clock is 4 in the morning, so I'm sorry if there is any errors in my english.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
You made my cry.
Dtksgirl chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Sob sob I love this story!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Really good
Emery Overland chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
*loud sobbing* I hate you all but I love you and I'm feeling feelings look at what you have done to me I am a mess now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*
FireCrystal025 chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Could you pls hand me another tissue box pls I used the last one in my house because of this fan fiction... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sniffle*
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DIE?! *about to give up with hetalia mpreg fanfictions*
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
This was so beautiful. Wow. Them feels.
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »