Reviews for The Empty Cradle
MonochromeVeins chapter 1 . 4/7
I just...I can't...*crawls to corner sobbing grossly*
O.M.G i'm fucking crying. I have read so many fanfictions and the only fanfiction I ever cried at was gutters. This was really heavy stuff, and when Kiku picked up the Pikashu, I just lost it. Blah I cant even form sentences anymore. I just want you to know you are an amazing writer.

PS the clock is 4 in the morning, so I'm sorry if there is any errors in my english.
You made my cry.
Dtksgirl chapter 1 . 3/3
Sob sob I love this story!
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 2/24
Really good
Emery Overland chapter 1 . 2/15
*loud sobbing* I hate you all but I love you and I'm feeling feelings look at what you have done to me I am a mess now AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *dies*
firecrystal025 chapter 1 . 2/3
Could you pls hand me another tissue box pls I used the last one in my house because of this fan fiction... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *sniffle*
Heart Of A Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DIE?! *about to give up with hetalia mpreg fanfictions*
Seele Esser Deutsch chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
This was so beautiful. Wow. Them feels.
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
T-T Right in the feels. Beautifully written and absolutely heart breaking. I loved it!
guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I wish you would die at my hands
or at least Russia's
Missa Catlover chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Even though the ending was sad, this was a really great story. I got a hit of foreshadowing with what was said on the way to the hodpital at the end. Overall, I loved reading this story and look foreward to reading the second story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I literally got up during library, punched the wall, walked out the door and went into the bathroom and bawled my eyes out. I DONT EVEN FUCKING SHIP AMERIPAN AND THIS KILLED ME ! IT FUCKING KILLED ME! im sorry... but did not survive. And THAT my friend is when i crumbled like the MOTHERFUCKING SHINGANSHINA DISTRICT! *breaths* this... im just... sad. just.. just really sad. i'm just... NOOOO JAPAN DIDNT DESERVE THAT! NO ONE DESERVES THAT! DX (but *sniff* this was a really good fic. heartbreaking? Yes. but very good)
Where's the mayo chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
It was so hard to not burst out crying while in the library. Goodness it was hard now my throat hurts
AlphonseSohma chapter 1 . 12/13/2013