Reviews for Double Negative
Kohei Takano chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
love itXD I want to know what he did to 'warm' him up...
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Haha, this was why I liked Mukuro's intellect. xD Like, somehow somewhere, he could grasp the very little tiniest reason for him to get what or in this matter, who he wanted. And yes, of course the everlasting lappy dog, Gokudera. Haha, the description where Tsuna felt or saw the glint of glass saying that someone was watching him from afar. You did a good job, if this was your first author-san. (:
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Mwuaha this is hilarious!
yconne chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Gosh, Mukuro is so hilariously perverted in this. And of course, Tsuna is being a adorable stuttering mess. Loved it. :D
narutofweak chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Poor Tsuna, being taken advantage of... I especially loved the ending! Double negative indeed...
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Leave it to Mukuro. XD Great job, I enjoyed reading the story :]
Sae Arara chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
this story was LOL. thanks
Al chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Mukuro you little pervert! (but I'll forgive you since your such a sexy pervert haha.)

Is there gonna be another chapter? This is really good!
Roriette chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
LOLOL It was hilarious! I like how Gokudera is just his loyal self, crawling to protect his Jyuudaime~

And Muku, oh gad. ILU 3~

I like the vivid descriptions! Made me feel as if autumn might just be coming soon ;3

And at the end ohyesh double negative equal a positive!

Your loss, Tsuna, our gain 3
dinocavallones chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Kufufumuku :3

What a pervertt.

Clever little double negative. Poor Tsuna should've paid attention, but then again, he's Tsuna. xD I liked this story :3 It was cute, and pretty IC considering it was your first KHR fic. :3 Pointless fluff is cute.

Muku pounced. Ahahahaha :3

What a creep. 3

LOL, well, yes, I don't know what else to say.

Writing was good :3 Which is nice because a lot of KHR fics ... *cough* I can't even say.

Tsuna being sexy makes me pfft :3

Bwahaha. He's sho cute.

AND MUKU IS SO ASKJDHAKSJDKDA. Yum.

Back to the point. Your story was kayoot. :3 I enjoyed reading it.

Good way to start off my morning xD

I'm so tired -_-