Reviews for My Favorite Time Of Year
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
AWWWWW! I love Remus/Lily and this was just so flipping adorable! (:
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Oooooh! I had not read a Remus/Lily before but this was lovely and beautiful once again. You have a descriptive way with words, you create a scene and its like reading and watching a movie.
Phoebe Caulfield 16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Lily/Remus, interesting. This was lovely, I like fluffy romance, and this was very sweet. And I loved your writing style, lovely and flowing.
sidex chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Ahahahaha! 'Say something!' xD Amazing. I noticed that you're a Remus/Lily and Sirius/Lily shipper. Great :) Remus/Lily is love 3
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awww, my heart just melted and that's saying something 'cause I'm am usually ALL for James/Lily! I love how hesitant they both were to show each other their true feelings -you did a great job at describing it.

-Morghen
Rameelia chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Who doesn't love that time of the year, when the exams are over? ;) I'll admit that I sort of like the idea of Lily and Remus being together. They complement each other (in some odd way I can't really put my finger on, heh). Very nice ficlet. :)
Written Sparks chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Beautiful. I love the contrast between her love and hatred for summer. Your words flow wonderfully and you really make the scene come alive.
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
That was incredibly sweet! You captured Lily & Remus beautifully- great job.
Amadea chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oo-er, this was lovely. I like how most of it's full of things that neither of them are saying and then you get to the end and it's like LOVEFEST! You really captured the sunny, end-of-the-year moment.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Aw, this really is too sweet. Incredibly cute, and well written. Good job :)
GoingAwayNow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I can totally picture Remus not saying anything after listening to someone saying "I love you"... Nice story...
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aww, this is so sweet. I love that James chased her for so long and then Lily apparently confesses these feelings first.

The end is just so perfect and I love this part. - '“Say something,” she snapped, embarrassed.'

Great fic. :)

~Pyro
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I;m actually partial to this pairing and this was great! Good job!
NO NEW STORIES chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Another very nice fanfic. Also, I like you avatar, Alice&Jasper rule!
alex's wonderland chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This is something that I love! Great job.