Reviews for The true end
DarthCrios chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Very nice, very nice indeed. Not many works examine the the time frame that is not immediately or in a period after the events of canon. Great outlook on a new and interesting idea. And like some of the reviews before requested an afterword you seem to be an expert at knowing just when to stop the story at the line to make the reader have an insatiable need for more of your work, and the other side on which the reader wishes to smash his computer due to your expert application of cliffhangers.

So until your next update

Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Yay for M!PC/Alistair friendship! Very satisfying.

Fayneir chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Sad, yet at the same time quite happy. I enjoyed this.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Damn. Too many stories that need an afterword. It's up to the imagination I guess to see what would happen down in the deep roads and maybe what Legion of the Dead would be honored to serve as his vanguard. I am curious just how far a path he'd cleave before the end. Maybe the Legionnaires that could accompany him will place him within the Stone. I think I would prefer that comfort to the idea that he was ransacked and overwhelmed by the Darkspawn in the dark.

Till next time... adios.
Zederek chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Ah and these old men did so much in their youth, going to take a while to tell all the tales even without the racey ones.

Hope Thomas gives the darkspawn one hell of a culling when he steps into the deep roads.
nissepisse chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
A very touching and fitting ending to thomas' story :D
Snafu1000 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Well written and touching. An excellent capture of the bond of friendship that often gets ignored in the midst of all the romance pairings (unfortunately, the game doesn't really permit much exploration of the friendship aspects of the various companions...annoying things, those budgetary constraints).

A bittersweet but lovely codex to your other tale, which I hope to see completed.
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OK, so, I was going to make you wait, but as you drew my attention to it...surely you're bored of the sound of my 'voice' by now?

Love the idea of slaying the archdemon/Morrigan's ritual somehow causing Thomas to either age faster, or bring about the 'end' faster for him than for Alistair. Like the sentiment of Alistair looking after Thomas' family. Like Thomas' message to Morrigan should she ever show up. Only negative, did you write this one quickly? It's got more typo errors than I'm used to seeing from you. ;)