Reviews for Anything for You
OTAKUSEIYUU chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
Hi! Can you PLEASE continue the story? I soooooooo love it. I'm waiting for the continuation. )
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 26 . 11/3/2012
Triiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppp! XD
Look! Daisuke and Furukawa had Hamao but eh-? Yuya came in? Ehhh? I thought Watanabes' going to adopt Hamao! (QAQ) Can they adopt both of them? Hamao already called Yuya as 'Yuya-nii' though! They could be one happy family! *paw screen*

And gasp! Kuroshitsuji casts were here! XD Oh yeah, I overlooked the fact Yuya was Kuro's cast too! XDD

Are you going to continue this story, snooperj-san? I hope you do since I want to see more fluffy moments of those families! (QAQ)
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 25 . 11/3/2012
Adoptions, adoptions everywhereee XD
Ryouma must be happy for having such a loving parents; especially when both Takigawa and Kimeru loved to spoil people. *heartheart* Oh look, Yuuya and Doori were being adopted by Ueshima-sensei and Konomi-sensei. They were lucky; what a riccchhhhh parents they had! *laugh* Hooo, even Shirota and Aiba had one. Satoshi sure acted like Zaizen. XDD I wonder if Daisuke and Furukawa would have one. Hmm
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 24 . 11/2/2012
The first part of this story is awesome. With Yuki and Okiayu invited them to dub the characters was just a plain epic. *thumbs up*
Second part where Kimeru and Furukawa had a race together is also awesome! Poor Daisuke for having to be with Furukawa in the car. I would struggle hard to run away if I were him.
The last part, about Konomi-sensei and Ueshima-sensei's relationship is precious. And I do love when you made it as if they were the muses of those characters in PrinceofTennis. Did I mention I almost believe you? With the fact the year was 2007 and if it was nine years ago, it would be 1998 and POT was released in 1999. XD
And look! BabaRyouma was being adopted/taken by TakigawaKimeru! Wooottt *cheer*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 23 . 11/2/2012
Awww This chapter is so precious! *wipe tears* Moving in to new house, leaving together.. Eh!? THREE TEZUFUJI PAIRS LIVE TOGETHER!? THAT'S HEAVEEENNNN! *drool*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Dai-nii! Shirota called Daisuke 'Dai-nii'! *throw confetti* It's so cute! I can imagine Daisuke's eyebrow twitched furiously of that name. *snicker*

EHHH!? Daisuke's parents were been killed too? .. Ah, they were not doing their job as parents so I don't feel too sad over this fact unlike what I did on Kimeru's parents' death. *sob* Poor Kimeru. Be stong, Kimeru! (QAQ)
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 21 . 11/2/2012
Uwahhh! Shirota was the one that being put in that kind of situation? This was new! Because usually the uke was the always-used-character to be in that situation. Anyway, poor Shirota. He must be so shaken about it.

"Is it me or am I the only Fuji here?" "Fuji's ultimate fantasy.."
THIS IS EPIC! *rolling on the floor laughing* It's so true anyway! *laugh more*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 20 . 10/31/2012
Furukawa been.. forced, did he?

Even Yanagi and Sakurada been dragged in this situation. And looked, Ueshima-sensei too! But I wonder why Sakurada been dragged into the trouble, Yanagi I can understand but Sakurada.. Maa ii ka.
Oh, poor Daisuke. Although he really hated his brother, if he himself that killed the one, it must be hard for him. Though I must say I cheer when I read that jerk died. Hah. How mean I am, huh? But for me, he deserved it, so bad. Rrrr!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu! (QAQ) Why? Why can't this story be a fluffy one instead of full on drama and conflicts? *drop to the floor and sob dramatically* First is Aiba's brother, now is Daisuke's brother. Both of the brothers were jerk but Daisuke's was the most jerk among those two. *stifle the urge to punch him* I don't want anyone hurts anymore. It's been quite times for them visiting the hospital already. *groan*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
*scream murder, flip everything in front of her eyes, punch wall, curse out loud*

What's with this chapter OhMeinGott! Kimeru's parent- they- Gahhh! Just last Christmas they were happily there and now- Who's that kidnapper anyway? What did he want from Kimeru? What did Kimeru do to him? Raaaaarrrrr!
And then- and then- Daisuke- he- been forced- Ican'tevensaythatRword but gaaahhh! Poor him! *broke down and move to hug him*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
I noticed that I can't post review again for chapter16 because I did so long time ago. (TTATT) So I post it here. *get slapped*

"Uwah, they visited the cast; and it was for DL4! *throw confetti*
Aiyaa.. Drama, drama everywhere. Thankfully they solved it quick and not to prolong it since I would hate it if it happened. Anyway, all of them were so cute! Especially the 'tou-san', 'kaa-san' moments! *palm cheek and wriggle*"

Takigawa's birthday celebration was awesome. It sure was great when you could come back to your old school after years you left it. .. *sigh* Now I kind of miss my own high school. (QAQ).
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
Uwah! The Seigaku!GuineaPig were wearing the accessories! *laugh* Fuji and Momo had to be styled ka? *imagine the Momo!GuineaPig with its fur being styled into spiky to resemble the hair* Now I really want to see them. It must be cute, na
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Uwah, had an argument in front of Yuki and Okiayu; it's embarrassing for me if I were Aiba or Shirota! *palm cheek*

Oh-ho, what a way to confess their feeling! I like their way, using their advantage to roleplay. *grin* It's sounds as if Tezuka and Fuji were the one that had the confession. Nyahaha!
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 13 . 10/29/2012
Aiyoo.. Kimeru lost his memories for great 9 years, been kidnapped by those guys, beaten up and bam-! Remember back. Hoyeah! *pump fist to air*
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Eh? *blinkblink* TakigawaKimeru and ShirotaAiba were.. married? .. Huh? Was it meant that from the first chapter, they were already married? A-re, I'm blur. *running around in circle*

A-ha! Minami, please be jealous at Kunisuke, thank you. *laugh my head off*