Reviews for Disappointment
becky chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Ron does realize that any mother, if push came to shove, will choose her son over her husband? Especially when the son is young? We can't help it. our sons are a part of us and need our protection, our mates we choose and love, but are adults and so we expect more from them.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was pretty good
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
oh, a typical ron. this made me laugh :)
becky chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
This is a good portrayal of canon characters. I can see Ron like this at 30,60,90...he does not have the ability to think independently but sees the world in black/white. He also had an empathy problem, by that I mean he was incapable of seeing any other way then his way. I hope he does not disown his son over this, although I could easily see that.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hehe, poor Ron!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
XD YAY a Slytherin! I love that Albus was sorted there too! I always hated Ron, so i liked this very much, if i were his child, i'd totally form a dark arts club just to spice him ~_~ But ot Hermione, she's a good mommy XD
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OK, drowning one's sorrows in drink is _not_ funny.

But somehow, Ron doing it is. Actually, what's disturbing is that he _really_ can't handle his children turning out different from himself and his siblings. The notion that a battle with Death Eaters would be easier... well, there you have the distinction between physical courage and moral courage.

On the other hand, Hermione is showing good sense.