Reviews for Reborn
liesmyth chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
this sounds very promising - hope you'll come back to it :)
Infinitechange chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
- Very fun story so far. -
Rageful Jewel chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
A very interesting concept. It makes me wish that there was more chapters since I am curious about whether Cas gets his grace back.
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
This is getting more and more interesting. I really like it! I was pretty confused at first, until I realized some time had passed between chapters. Maybe add that in the very beginning (like 'six months later' or something)?
Keep writing!
bleedingflower chapter 11 . 4/28/2012
I absolutely love this story! Really, just everything about it. The idea is original (at least I have never read anything quite like it) the writing is excellent, and the characters are perfectly drawn, with all their lovable quirks and flaws and mannerisms intact.

I especially like your use of Gabriel... I always felt like he had the potential to be an awesome big brother in there somewhere (while still managing to be his mischievous jerk self.) And the way you write Dean and Cas' relationship is perfect... sweet and subtly hot and realistically awkward at times, all written with just enough detail to leave us wanting more.

And I do want more! I am sad to see this hasn't been updated in over 8 months, but I hope you have not abandoned it for good. I am completely intrigued and I would love to see where this story goes. Please don't give up on it!
thelongestroads chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
omg, this is amazing! Update soon!
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 11 . 10/4/2011

That is all :)
Uroboros187 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I still love this story. I love the fact that Gabriel is watching over Anna and Castiel and keeping them safe.
denique chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
I loved to read your story. I hope there will be more.
firgodes7 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
Another great chapter. Looking forward to rading another one soon.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I completely and utterly LOVE this! Brilliant writing and a fantastic job ;) i'm DYING to read more!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Really good chapter-intrigued me a lot with the stuff Dean read in Cas' journal. It rocks the two of them are getting closer.
akuma-river chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
So instead of going back into the dorms Cas is moving into an apartment? With Dean?

So they are an item, now? Cas jumped Dean? Did not know the kid had it in him. Angel!Cas I can totally see that!Cas here? Not so much.

The woman in the red jacket at Pastor Jim's in 2006 that's Meg when Azazel finally starts to make his move, right?

So, what happens, next?
akuma-river chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
Interesting. So Dean didn't cut himself out of Cas' life. And Cas stayed single during his first year of college? No other boys in his life?

Is Cas still pursuing Dean or has he let it go since the one-off?

I wonder how much this story will divert from canon. It's interesting to see how much alike and different it is.

I keep thinking about the first season of Supernatural and wondering what will change when this AU catches up to it.
firgodes7 chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I was curious to see if Gabriel would make another appearance or not. Cant wait to see what else will be happening. Keep up the awesome job,and I cant wait to read more from you.