Reviews for Fate's Favourite
DarkFireofAngelsSouls chapter 150 . 12/10
One of the best stories that successfully used mind games, manipulations and plans. I honestly couldn't see the ending coming or what will happen next. I had an idea that Harry would repaid his soul and go back in time with Tom as Master of Death (Kinda silly to think that you could the Death's Master) but I couldn't figure where the remembrall.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 150 . 12/9
I love this. Tom and Harry are my new BROTP.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 149 . 12/9
OOOOH SHOOT DUMBLYDORE IS DEEEAD.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 141 . 12/9
Oh my god Tom’s really done it. I’m scared for Harry now.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 127 . 12/6
My emotions are slingshotting back and forth faster than Tom’s mood swings.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 125 . 12/6
NOOOOOO. NONONONO.*hyperventilates*
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 124 . 12/6
Fingers crossed Harry and Tom beat the shiz out of the Death Eaters!
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 120 . 12/6
I like this Voldemort. He’s less insane and much more fun.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 96 . 12/6
Y’know, I almost feel sorry for Lestrange. Almost.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 32 . 12/5
And the plot thickens.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 10 . 12/4
This is badass.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 7 . 12/4
I think I like the tag team of Harry and Tom better than when they’re arguing XD.
Gryffindor01 chapter 150 . 11/15
Ok, just...wow. I'm in awe. I would only use capital letters in this review, but I am currently writing too fast to care. This is one of the longest fanficions I have ever read, and it was one of the most brilliant and most well written too. I so love Slytherin! Harry, and I love how you portray his ans Tom's relationship, and how the characters develop through the story. It's perfection. I actually started with the prequel, knowing that if it was good, then the original story would be good too. Too bad it isn't complete, but it really dosen't matter that much since this one is finished and oh-so-amazing as I already have told you :)
I am really impressed with the fact that you actually managed to finish this story, over the course of six years, judging by the update and publish dates. I normally hate long fanfics, but this one managed to keep me rating it over the course of three days, (I have some catch up to do in school now, worth it tho...)and I never every found it boring or predictable.

I could go on and on, but all good things come to an end, it has been a pleasure reading, you should know that!

/Dora
LOL! Tom the Protector. A White Knight? I love the possibilities.
francisca chapter 150 . 10/26
Hello, my name is francisca and i speak spanish.
No se mucho ingles asi qie a partir de aqui por favor traducelo, realmente espero que entiendas mi ingles arcaico jajajaja, Te escribo desde mi celular, por lo cual no puedo traducirlo, de verdad que me encanto el fic, aunque tuve que leerlo traducido fue igualmente genial, espero una secuela realmente, y tambien espero que traduzcas esto jajajaa te deseo lo mejor, no se que mas escribir pero se lo importante que es para un escritor que lo reconozcan asi que nada mas que decirte que felicitaciones por tu trabajo y buena suerte en todo, besos y abrazos.
-F