Reviews for Fate's Favourite
SuperFanOfYours chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
You don’t give yourself enough credit! Your stories are brilliant! Don’t doubt yourself. You are an amazing writer!
SuperFanOfYours chapter 150 . 8/31/2020
Well... I- uh...

I can’t put it into words. Well maybe I can...

It’s awesome, it’s heartwarming, it’s INTERESTING!

I absolutely, love this. Hands down this was one of the best piece of fanfiction I have EVER read.

I’ll definitely be reading DD!
gginsc chapter 16 . 8/25/2020
Harry is a fool. How does he know Voldy has Sirius? Why didn't he verify the information before panicking?
XxblondehermionexX chapter 150 . 8/21/2020
I loved your story. The dynamic between Tom and Harry was so captivating and I couldn't turn away. And I'm glad you went with that happy ending. It's actually incredible too how much your writing improved over the story.
evilbunnyz127 chapter 150 . 8/16/2020
Wow... just wow. This was amazing. I just loved the whole dynamic here and how unique it was. I actually really liked that you didn't make this slash because I think that was part of what made it so different from other stories about any sort of relationship with Tom and Harry. I see you haven't written fanfiction in a long time and probably wont even see this review lol but you really are a great author and honestly you're probably even better now with more writing experience. So... yeah. Guess I thought I'd just say random people still enjoy your fanfiction even though it's been like four years since you published.
ByeByeFFNhc13 chapter 150 . 8/6/2020
I don't think I have posted a review for this story before, but if I have ;-). This was bloody amazing. I laughed and cried through the entirety of reading it (a third time) and I feel the same thing no matter how many times I read this. Thank you so much Fictionist. I really want a sequel! (Preferably slash). Thank you a million.
pawwah111472 chapter 150 . 8/2/2020
~ Beautiful ~
Mar chapter 150 . 7/16/2020
I just want to let you know that I've spent the last 24 hours or so outside of eating and all that basic self-care stuff reading PP and then this while listening to a playlist inspired by Hozier's NFWMB. In short, I have been irrevocably altered as an individual. I want to thank you for the role you played in it, and for this beautiful piece of work. Your writing is absolutely phenomenal. Thank you.
ShinningHeart247 chapter 150 . 7/4/2020
I can't believe I finally finished it.
This has to be one of the most intriguing and well written fanfictions I have ever read.
I loved it.
And I would happily read a sequel.
SondheimStan chapter 150 . 6/20/2020
;)

Usually it's a wink

This is late, but, that's not a wink. That is a smile that knows all great things come to an end. This story was- is fan-fucking-tastic if you don't mind me swearing. I'm also teary because this was genuinely suck a well-written story, I followed along the entire thing. I also suck with endings, but your epilogue actually didn't suck. My endings do, but wow, never thought I would cry from a story like this, but here I am.
jules chapter 150 . 6/11/2020
this is, by far, one of the best fics that i have ever read. ever.

i love the relationship between tom and harry, and i think you did a great job at keeping them in character.

i love how i’ve never read anything else like this. the fact that it’s so original and unique makes it even better.

i loved reading the other povs because they gave tom and harry’s relationship (and the whole story in general) a lot more depth.

i loved tom’s snarkiness (which is now a word, by the way) and harry’s responses to said snarkiness.

basically, this whole thing is amazing. i was bawling at the parts with the horcruxes, and cackling at the bit of sarcasm that was thrown in there as well. it was so well written, on top of all that, and i look forward to reading your other fanfictions!
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 25 . 6/9/2020
Please become Slash, or at least pre-slash
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 19 . 6/9/2020
I thought Dogfather was a mistake, but I now appreciate the true genius behind it.
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 13 . 6/9/2020
I totally ship Harry and Tom.
SlytherpuffGryffinclaw chapter 7 . 6/9/2020