Reviews for Fate's Favourite
gracekim4922 chapter 108 . 11/12/2022
Oh my haunting horcruxes with Tom? Wow
gracekim4922 chapter 104 . 11/12/2022
Ooh it is nice to hear about their relationship in other’s view. Voldmort is asking if they look happy hmm
Well and Sirius would meet his uncle! They were dead so early but.. they could be alive maybe?.. Just hiding from Voldmort and to keep the timeline right? They are good friend
gracekim4922 chapter 102 . 11/12/2022
Alphad ha we get to see all of em
gracekim4922 chapter 101 . 11/12/2022
Yeah review I wrote last chapter was but too much but we can get Tom back! We have til this year so making Voldmort turn back ro Tom with Tom it is!
gracekim4922 chapter 100 . 11/12/2022
Hmm what if Horcrux gets its body and become Voldmort? Voldmort is still there but it has to be and this way timeline would go just fine and Tom gets to stay just how he is now. He cares bout Tom. Voldmort would be still there but at least he got his friend safe(?)
Oh hocrux is made by future Tom.. but Harry is from future and made influnces in the past too so maybe possible?
gracekim4922 chapter 99 . 11/12/2022
Wow really everyone’s gonna think they’re couple
gracekim4922 chapter 97 . 11/12/2022
Oh my god oh my god ‘scared the shit out of me’ yeah I like their friendship Harry really cares Tom and Tom treats him like a friend (only friend
Tom wouln’t let Harry die he’s going to be Voldmort for that!
gracekim4922 chapter 95 . 11/11/2022
Well I liked that it’s a burthday present and Tom’s Harry friend so he’ll do it
And fuck! Luna really? Wtf
gracekim4922 chapter 94 . 11/11/2022
Oh my god oh my god oh my god yes okay Tom you can be Voldmort I like it
Guest chapter 79 . 11/11/2022
Oh my god just oh my god well I didn’t want this to come but actually better than I expected I quite like it
Harry is the reason! Harry is the reason… yeah and the title is fates’s favorite. Harry’s always says the opposite
Anyway harry is the reason wow Tom doesn’t like Voldmort (right? He’s dumb and insane) and he’s gonna kill the world if it’s for Harry and memory. He truly cares Tom and.. Well fate’s too cruel for Harry..
gracekim4922 chapter 79 . 11/11/2022
Anyway harry is the reason wow Tom doesn’t like Voldmort (right? He’s dumb and insane) and he’s gonna kill the world if it’s for Harry and memory. Fate’s too cruel for Harry..
gracekim4922 chapter 73 . 11/11/2022
Book I really like Zevi and that note is so cute Tom writing notes like that? It’s only for Harry
gracekim4922 chapter 72 . 11/11/2022
Wow of all the people Snape? And everyone else saw it too Harry…
gracekim4922 chapter 71 . 11/11/2022
Oh my there’s so much highlights in this story! Harry makes Tom better and he has been sharing bed with Zevi? Wow real good friend but the point is he’s sharing bed with Tom! And the reaction ha
gracekim4922 chapter 70 . 11/11/2022