Reviews for Fate's Favourite
gracekim4922 chapter 68 . 11/11/2022
Wow officially FRIENDS
and is Tom going to be be that Voldmort? After all this things his memory just sweeps off and go Voldmort? I hope not but I've seen too much stories like oh he's changing and then the next second he just spilts his souls and goes Voldmort.. Well all those end up happy ending though but I was shocked the first time I saw it! All those stories! Goes puff just 4 chapters before the ending! Really I was like what?... Well this won't feel like puff even if he is that Voldmort (he's gonna have that memory back and bla bla anyway so) BUT I would be very sad
gracekim4922 chapter 64 . 11/10/2022
Hmm last time Harry went there, was Voldmort trying to kill him oh and Tom haven't kill his father yet right?
gracekim4922 chapter 61 . 11/10/2022
Oh I like how they fight but doesn't last long (or skipped) if it did I would be so stressed
gracekim4922 chapter 50 . 11/10/2022
Absolutely!bad ending.. oh mu I can't
gracekim4922 chapter 47 . 11/10/2022
Oh.. Harry looks.. fine.. I'm the one who's more shocked? Oh yeah he must've had that 'he is voldmort' thing back in the 40s so this (just a theory) is okay?..
gracekim4922 chapter 46 . 11/10/2022
Oh my god oh my god Voldi is really Harry's friend Tom? What? I was like oh my FRIEND and then Tom is like that's my memory uh what then just this time don't do that to your memory! What the
gracekim4922 chapter 45 . 11/10/2022
I love how Zevi cough into his drink hearing 'Harry toleratting Tommy minions' don't know a lot but it looks like they are in good relationship so
gracekim4922 chapter 44 . 11/10/2022
My my never call me my lord again wow love it
purplerose123738 chapter 11 . 10/27/2022
I'm so confused? What is even happening. I think i'm to dumb for this
ako.teriba chapter 150 . 10/11/2022
Loved it. Thanks for writing!
GhostOfTheMountains chapter 150 . 9/25/2022
This was by far one of the best fanfiction pieces I have read. It's certainly the best one centered around Harry and Tom Riddle. This story was so complex and the feelings, plots and machinations so intricate that I couldn't help but be drawn in. I'm sure the characters like Harry and Riddle were extremely difficult to write especially because their relationship is so complicated.

I have to congratulate you on a job well done and I'll be keeping an eye out for your other works.
Menodara chapter 150 . 7/12/2022
Oh wow! What a wonderful story! I love fics where it is obvious that the author's writing style had improved drastically. And this is just great. I love how you write Tom and Harry. I love how in character they were. I loved the Horcrux subplot with Harry the most. No words to express the wonder. Can't get enough of Fate's Favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2022