Reviews for Fate's Favourite
meshalok chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
THIS IS SPECTACULAR! IT NEEDS MORE REVIEWS! MORE REVIEWS! Please update soon! :)
Toriga-Okami chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
AH! You cannot keep my hanging like this damn you! write more write more write more! And your language simone! :O tutt tutt *Shakes head disapprovingly* Never mind :D I forgive the last word becuase your writing thus far has been quite interesting, you have a good polt - again, and your use of dialogue is once again impecable, although I must say, you really need a proof reader, I'll do it for you if you like (one time offer)
LuckyRosepetal chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Why would you be insecure about this story? It's awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Gika Black chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Hi! I wasn't going to review yet, but then I re-read this story, because it amused me so much.

So, here I am, to tell you that your idea is great! and I plan on reading it, so please! keep writing and posting it, ok?

love the story! love the idea!

love the way Tom and Harry talk to each other!

waiting for more soon!
GinaStar chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Sat and laughed thru both chappies! Can't wait to read more! Interesting premise! I agree, not seen this one before and I really enjoy the idea! lol..Can't wait to see what Tom makes of Voldie!
MikuKitsune chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
I like it, love it even, and you're very welcome for the review.
LuckyRosepetal chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Wow, great story. This is new, I like it.
meshalok chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Amazing start, I'm already hooked! Can't wait for more! :)
MikuKitsune chapter 1 . 2/7/2010