Reviews for Of Humans and Quarians
Jake chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
Fantastic chapter, did really well with it!
Pheonixblade chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
One correction so far: Dr. Chakwas's first name is "Karin" not "Carolyn"
Pheonixblade chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Okay, now THAT was funny! I haven't heard of a more entertaining idea for "God".. a barkeep, it's priceless. I may just have to point out the actual similarities between that profession and His existence to a pastor... They are actually quite close...hmmmmm. Oh well, so far this story is quite enjoyable.
gster391 chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
MOTHER FU...Why?! Why would you do that? I don't care that he killed the others, I think that's more or less accurate, but why did you kill Tali!? *Goes off to cry in a corner.*
Zippy Saboteur chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You should fix the character specifications to male shepard. It's one down from female.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
Fuck yes! tali likes metal!

Bioware tried to destroy the metal... BUT THEY FAILED! And were stricken down to the ground!
Random person who now is a fan chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Wow. And a good wow at that...
Survivalguy21 chapter 10 . 12/24/2011
That was beautiful.
Arkh Cthuul chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Very touching indeed. And Ia gree, the ending was a wee bit rushed, but still pretty good.

As for lemons: not really my cup of tea, but if you think youll enjoy writing them...
Arkh Cthuul chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Intruiging one, this chapter.

On a more general note your oneshot collection is nice to read, but outside this one I did not feel the need tor eview.
feydude chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
so far, i think my favourite chapters are 6 and 8, very nice
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Pretty good story, very d'awwwwww. Coincidentally, my main Shepard also happens to be named Dante and romanced Tali (Dante is my middle name), so that name is just perfect.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 12 . 6/2/2011
I LOVE the last two oneshots! I think I like "It's called..." better, though for some reason. Possibly because I LOVE Heavy Metal. XD
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
This one was very cute. I love the ending.
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 10 . 6/2/2011