Reviews for So Far Over
RogueMetamorph chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
. . . . . . . . . Pure shock . . . Did not see that coming . . . Oh my goddess . . . . . . . . . . I might cry . . . That's just so cruel . . . . . . . WHY?! Why, Septimus! WHY?! I have to ask, did Isabel die first or did she have to watch Sep die? Was Sep not able to save her or did he have to watch her die because he was a ghost?
RogueMetamorph chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
I liked the dialogue between the dead brothers and the doubt she has. Great writing. Great story. I'M READING THE NEXT CHAPTER AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
RogueMetamorph chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
I liked getting to hear the backstory of Bell and Sep. I can't wait to hear/read more. Great job.
RogueMetamorph chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Remember what is said in the last reviews about explaining that she's okay with what he does and who he is? Don't listen to them anymore, you did it perfectly. It's a little creepy that she's okay with murdering a star and decapitating a unicorn but it explained everything. Great job, really well written, I like it.
RogueMetamorph chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I forgot to say something in the last review! You didn't mention the "Blue? Unexpected." That would have been funny for her to murmur as they got back on the horses and went after the stone. ALSO! Is Septimus going to survive and if he asks her to marry him, is she going to say yes? The way this is going, I don't think so. Anyway, I liked this one. It shows that she had a soft spot for Primus before she took Septimus's side. I'm looking forward to reading more.
RogueMetamorph chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
I don't understand how she could be so okay with his cruelty. Are you going to adress that? I don't mean her yelling at him about how cruel he can sometimes be, but maybe have your focus on her and explain that she understands the need for him to be so cruel. I don't know, I just think it's weird that she seems so against what he's doing and she's still going with him and in love with him. Have them talk or have her explain that she is okay with it and why. Anyway, I like this and it's well written (which can't be said for a lot of stories). Great job.
RogueMetamorph chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Was this foreshadowing? Will this come up later? Hmm... Anyway, this is well written and I like that it's to the point and doesn't drawl on. Great job.
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I like that she isn't perfect like most OC's are. It's sort of random that he asked her to come with him but I like where this is going. Great job and well written.
HawaiianJen808 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Great story! But please don't kill septimus! I know he dies in the movie (how cruel) but he's so awesome! Update as soon as u can and by the way I like how u formed Bells character :)
ReaderFOUR chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
i really like this. lovely work. you've really captured septimus well, and i like the characterisation of bell.

i enjoy the interaction between the deceased brothers, but only have one small problem - i do not particularly like when people lift quotes directly from the movie. however, you seem to have done this in a way that is not so obvious, and put your own dialogue and ideas throughout the existing tale, which is really good.

all in all, great work. i really hope to see more. :)
Enyaraa chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Are they gonna die TTTT
spideydance chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
Yay an update!

I just love the interaction between the brothers :)) And I guess this is where Bernard's part ends. Oh well, it was fun having him along and seeing things in his perspective, if only for a little while.

Considering you're writing it for your own entertainment, this is a really well written story! Lol, lucky us for having a writer like you who had both the talent and the desire to write a Septimus story XD
Enyaraa chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
Good job ;)
Enyaraa chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Your doing good keep it up :)
spideydance chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
HAHA I read my old review and it said freakin' swet! )) I meant sweet, of course. XD

Anyway, Chapter 5 was sweet in a terribly morbid way...which is awesome! Haha. Loved the reminiscing in Chapter 6. Keep up the great work!