Reviews for Green Eyes
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
this is so funny and Al's so cute
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I love the stories when Albus hates quidditch. I hate it too. I just like watching them crash.
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Cute!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was absolutely a wonderful way to start a friendship- great job, Al! :D
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Albus is PERFECT here! I love him!
Tyche Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this is great, i love how you make al obsessed by lists :)

With that Albus Potter disappeared as quickly as he had shown up. Scorpius just sat there, completely bemused and unable to concentrate on his reading any longer. Had he really just had a pleasant conversation with his father's nemesis' son?

i really really like that bit!
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"Everyone in my family loves it. They all think I'm mad."

Privately Scorpius agreed.

Mwahahahahaha...XD

I love this story. Your characterization of these two is awesome.
Megan chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This story is absolutely dangling bait and then pulling it away! You must continue because this is an incredible story and I want to read more! Please! Thik of your starved readers, hunting down quality writing- we need you! This is such a unique and beautifully written story! I almost cried when I realised it was marked 'completed'. Albus seems a little crazy, but I really do like him already. And scorpius, well, how do you not? He is any confused kid in a new situation! Great job!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hehe, I like it!
Sakura cc chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
XD After reading the HORRIBLE epilogue, i started thinking what would happen if Harry's sons became friends with Scorpio... YES finally a great way of interpreting my dreams XP I'v always wondered whom did Draco marry... i dont suppose it was the Parkinson... wait no that's not right... GAH whatever her name was, the only other Slytherin girl who licked Draco's prada boots XP
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Scorpius is such a poignantly real 'smart kid,' and so very alone. I do like his thoughts about retreating to the library: the positive (being surrounded by books) so very plainly outweighs the negative (being isolated from people). The conversation with Albus is very sweet, and what's moving is how Scorpius keeps expecting the self-interested request, and never gets it.

I do like the way you write the many versions of these characters.
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Cute. A ravenclaw scorpius...nice:) I've never been brave enough to do that. I especially liked how u established his character and feelings before bringing albus in. It added a lot to the story. Anyway amazingly cute and a nice read *favorite*
iMissHP chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Liked it. It's a nice fic.
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
You've got good taste, Slytherin Albus, Ravenclaw Scorpius and Rose...

I can tell you read as carefully as me. Most people like to make Al and Scorpius mini Harry and Draco Jr but all Jo really said was that Al has Harry's eyes and Scorpius looked as much like Draco as Al like Harry.

Nice work! Adding to my archive.