Reviews for Scenarios
Haha, I loved this. That ending is A
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Really cute
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I love it! A follow up two years later?
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
We all know, regardless of certain writers'/fans' decisions, Abed/Annie are endgame. :D

Kudos to you for being the first Abed/Annie story author, BTW. :)
HannahMH chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Like the reviewer before me, gotta give props to the first Abed/Annie story on here! If they happen (and here's to hoping they do!) I can totally see Abed doing something like this. :D
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This appears to have been the very first Annie/Abed story ever written on here. So I must tip my Inspector Spacetime virtual bowler at at you, milord/milady. *Tips hat* :)

This was cute, well-written, and very IC. Please write more! :D

Abedie FTW!
ChibiBeth18 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I ship Annie/Abed so hard. It fills me with the same giggly feeling that Sheldon/Penny does.
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Loved it. Hilarious ending :)
peas and carrots chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This was a really cute story. If the show ever did go there for real with Abed/Annie instead of just a handful of moments usually where they're both role-playing, I could see it starting this way.

At least I would hope it would go this way since I think if Annie is matched up with someone within the study group, Abed/Annie wouldn't have to be some kind of big thing like the Annie/Jeff/Troy/Britta quad has. Plus, Allison Brie and Danny Pudi have such cute chemistry that for me is equal to the chemistry that Brie has with Joel McHale, and I'm not skeeved out by it like I am at times by Jeff/Annie. It's not so much the age thing in that pairing as it is Annie romanticizing Jeff too much. If the show did go that pairing in the end instead of just trying to tease fans, I'm sure I would of course still love the show.

I have to admit though that the season finale and the parodying of the triangle in "Paradigms of Human Memory" made me giddy that maybe they'll try an Abed/Annie shipping storyline someday.
hiswheezy chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I loved this! Abed/Annie totally works... I don't really see Jeff/Annie.
Not A Stranger chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This made me laugh out loud. Very in character for Abed and well-written.
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
That was great. Sounds just like Abed! :0

GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
lol, I could SO see this happen on the show
surfer-draik chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
SO cute. I love the last line. Iv always been such a fan of noncanon pairings.

I enjoyed the writing and Abed/Annie were both in character, Id love to see more:]
NewMoon02 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Funny! This show is becoming a favorite of mine.