Reviews for Now or Never
SunBinamra chapter 8 . 7/9
There were points where I wanted to strangle Rukia and go, "This boy is doing everything for you! Why torture him so?" but I suppose with her past it's understandable that she'd be so unnerved by the affection. Kind of.

Anyway, this was awesome, I love your writing style. Keep up the great work!
Toukia chapter 8 . 3/7
I don't know if this story is done already or not. But then, the last chapter is great and awesome and so good enough to end the story. (But it will be sooo much better if this continues. :D) The loop holes were kinda solved, in my pov anyway. More importantly, they are together! (Finally! Still so stubborn and complicated ichiruki) Really, this is worth reading! Thank you! :)
wolfgang04 chapter 8 . 1/19
Oh come on! Hanging your readers like this? Please please update. Pretty please? :)
SarahAndIchigo chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
This was great! I loved it! Especially the last few chapters, which made me so saaaddd! ;;
You captured them both so perfectly too and I'm so glad they got engaged! 3
nhung chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
so beautiful, subtle and touching...your story
thank you so much for such amazing fic
keep it up
purplepam chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
I going to ignore the last part of your author's note because I find it very insulting that someone(even if it is you) called your beautiful story dumb and crappy...;)

I wanna quote my favorite lines again...YAY! I LOVE QUOTING!

'She never got how Japanese soaps and blockbuster movies were able to portray something so horrible as something so romantic.'

Yep. There was nothing romantic about this.

Ichigo's eyes widened and his facial expression transitioned from confusion to anger, to surprise, to a mixture of all three. There wasn't much to be said to the raven-haired Death God lying serenely next to him, other than "Why?", but his lips stumbled on the syllable and coherent words refused to come. He sat up and stared down at her, wondering why she had set him up for a failure that had surely bumped back his masculinity a good six notches.'

My opinion...the FUNNIEST PARAGRAPH in this entire story!

'Although her fanatical points were somewhat legitimate, they did not concern him in the least. Though he didn't know it, Rukia Kuchiki made him bold. Byakuya Kuchiki did not scare him, lack of experience did not faze him, and the heavy weights ready to press upon their shoulders put him in anything but panic if it meant that he could have her, truly have her, for as long as they lived.'

'Ichigo had learned long ago that if Rukia believed in something and wanted him to believe in it too, she would find a way to make it happen. If that meant drilling it into his head by reiterating it on a daily basis or punching him repeatedly in the gut in order for her point to win, then so be it. It was clear that these "fears" were empty and meaningless to her, since she barely bothered to back them up jumped quickly to the next point without spending time on the last. Her true problems had not been addressed yet.'

'The boyish side of him appeared reckless, hell-bent on something he had failed to think through. This side would soon fill with regret, like a cup left outside to collect rain. Years from now, he will look at her. And he will wonder what would have happened if they had never been.

Rukia liked to pretend. Pretend that this side did not exist.

And then there was the matured side of him, the aged nature that was grasping at opportunities that never lasted forever. He saw the logic in their badly-drawn (yet sweetly-thought) plan, and he was ready to seize it with hands that would hold her, a life that would include her and a heart that would love her until it ceased to beat. Years from now, he will look at her. And he will feel dull, aching pain from wondering what would have happened if they had never been.

Rukia liked to pretend. Pretend that this side of him prevailed forever.'

'But games of pretend were for people with limited time and no eternity that would stretch before them hundreds of years to come. That was the daunting truth about forever- one cannot end it like a conductor ends a bad song or a player ceases to dribble. You're stuck with it; your fallacies and your triumphs, you cannot run from. And perhaps it scared the shit out of the realist who was now dealing with a boy that liked to dream.'

' Rukia was never one to flirt with far-fetched possibilities of perfection and splendor, but she was holding the pen in this story and she could do whatever the hell she wanted. So if that meant making this thing work for the next three hundred years, then damn it, she was going to make it work.'

'"I don't either," he told her with gentle candor and his signature lopsided grin, "but that doesn't mean I'm not going to attempt one."'

'And that was that. They'd have to talk terms soon, and the Kuchiki clan would have to assemble, but that was a distant part of their lives that had yet to come. For now, there was thunder and there was lightning, and there were two bodies holding each other and awaiting the storm's end. Nothing else mattered but the sounds of their breathing, the gentle brush of fingertips and fabric, and the beating of their intertwined hearts.

And that was another daunting truth about forever- it no longer seemed long enough.'

I'm sorry if this is the longest review ever in the history of reviewing.(Yet most of the words aren't even mine...:D).Maybe I should have just copy-pasted the whole chapter...

There should be another button next to the Favorite button...It should be the 'FUCKING AWESOME!' button!

Keep writing Ichiruki fics and ever ever convert to ichihime! They don't deserve such an awesome writer! If you do convert...just remember I'll be waiting to kill you...MWAHAHAHA!
purplepam chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
In the beginning I didn't like this chapter very much..(of course I couldn't hate any of your stories..:D)
and then it got better and really good and suddenly *poof* it became AWESOME!(If you think I am a maniac for saying AWESOME so many times, I 's because with my limited vocabulary I don't know of a better word to describe your stories. Legendary might do...Oh no! Now I sound like Barney Stinson... And believe me, I DON'T want to sound like him...even though he's awesome...there I did it again!)
Next chapter...the ending...Hope you end the show*ahem*story with a bang...
purplepam chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h...

I LOVE THIS FUCKING STORY!You use such beautiful words in such beautiful ways and i'm so happy and thankful that I found this story! Thank You for writing such a beautiful story and contributing such beautiful words to Ichiruki! You ROCK!

My favorite lines( I felt I should tell you this..I couldn't keep it in anymore!)

'What was thunder- a stage of a storm? Foreboding? Had it always been a warning, a warning that something…different was about to come?'

'But Rukia Kuchiki wasn't stupid, and she could see his curiosity and irrationality clouding his better sense of judgment. Even she did not fully understand the meaning of her summoning, and walking blindly into a situation that had nothing to do with him was foolish. He was idiocy in its truest form.'

'However, destiny rarely ever cane to her at the time of her choosing, and it was clear that control was no longer in her fingertips.' (could you correct it? Its came not cane...;)...)

'A small smile graced her lips and Rukia's mind drifted off to memories of erratic shelves, paintings of intertwined hears, bunny charms and the taste of strawberry ice cream on her tongue. She smiled, and she remembered, and suddenly everything seemed so simplistically clear.'

' His father had told him once that life boiled down to one move that could change it then? Was it time? If he didn't act upon it, the door would be closed for ever. And honestly, there was no choice. There was something crazy and incredibly stupid that he knew he had to do.'

' Life without her was no life at all, and letting her go would be severing the cord that tied him to life itself. They were two hearts, tied together by one.

Separate them, and you die. Strengthen them, and you live. Survival of the fittest at its culmination.'

' Desperate times called for desperate measures- a fact that he had always hated, because desperation seemed to be for the weak. That's what he needed- desperation. At that moment, that would save him.'

AND THE FINALE...(*fangirl moment*)

'So he did something stupid. Because 'now or never' was now the motto of his entire life.

"Okay…then I'll marry her."

(*trying to calm down after fangirl moment*) (*desperately fails*) (*after some time*)

You kinda have a philosophical writing style...something spiritual and deep...(I'm NOT kidding..It's true!)
purplepam chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
How could you hate this chapter?

How could you hate any chapter of this fucking awesome story?

I love this story and I went to your profile page and I'm so sorry...I accidently clicked the stop writing option...I would never never ever wish for you to stop writing...SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME! What I really wanted was more Ichiruki fanfics! And a sequel to this fucking awesome story!

Sorry again...And this was so fluffy yet not sugary fluffy but normal fluffy...I LOVE THIS STORY!
purplepam chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Man, Youre AWESOOOOOOOOOOME!:):):):):):):)

'She was making him look like Gandhi in comparison to herself.

"And you held me…the entire time?"

Great. Now she was making him look like Jesus.'

Only a genius can think of lines like this and this...

' It's incredible how powerful one becomes when they're holding a pen.'

I love you in that older sister/looking up to a person way!Man! Keep it up! And kudos!
purplepam chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Hahaha...that was cute AND funny!
Bell.Bit chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
this had mi doing tons of thinking anyways love it
glossier chapter 8 . 4/30/2012
i'm loving this.
ichirukiluv chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
LOVE IT hope u continue with this story
Bloodyrose125255 chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
I love this story! It's so adorable. There were a few grammar mistakes but other than that it was absolutely beautiful! I hope this isn't the last chapter and that you'll write more!