Reviews for Forget Me Not
Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Great fic. I must admit 1x2x1 is my favorite GW pairing. Though why people like killing Duo off, I don't know. Keep writing.
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
loved it!
Trene chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
This was truly beautiful.
dawnmatrix chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
That was simply breathtaking. I have lost most emotion because of past events in my life, but I just wanted to let you know that this truly touched me. I hope things are going well for you and I’m sure your friend appreciates your dedication to him. Take care.
einld chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
i just read ur story...its so touching *sniff* *sniff* i had to stop reading to wipe my tears

i think its awesum even though its sad and i also wanna say that i support u in ur "mid rant" bout readers dissing yaoi or such.

i luv yaoi stories-especially heero n dou pairings (my fav of dem all). of corse dat doesnt mean i dun like reading m/f.

i wondering when u will up date "Making Waves" (yeah a real subtle hint dere *_* lol) i could always check it out nxt time im online though.

keep writing! its great for readers like moi! _

Mithros chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
_ WAH!

*SNIFF* u killed him

thats SO mean

write another

he he
HanaOtaku chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
man I'm crying so hard it isn't funny. That was an extremly sad story and the fact that it was based on a true story makes it sadder. I'm sorry.
lil-loud chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
i'm crying now as i write. That was truly a touching story. I'm glad you have such a fond memory of ur friend. That was really sweet.
Dream Keeper chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
WOW... That was a powerful story. I wanted to give my condolences to you and your lose of your friend Monty. That must have been extremely sad. I'm sorry. That was an amazing fic though.
LBx chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
~sobs~ that was touching. i know it's a little late, but i'm sorry bout your friend. i know what it's like to lose people you love. that story was inspirational and now i have to stop crying
Telpei chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
awww...*sniff* that *was* sweet...*wipes tear*
Erebus chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
* sniffle* that ... was so sad. I love it. a great work..just like your other. you know how to capture us all with the words you write. i had better go. ja.
LaceyKoi chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
i love it. i usually don't like death-fics, but this one is so beautiful and touching and heartfelt that you simply must love it. it's always good to remember those who have passed in a way that's easy to tell. forget _that_ not.
Serry1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
*tears up* That was very sad, yet still had a brightness towards the end thatI think makes this story unforgettable...jeez, now I'm all emotional...*sighs* Really great tho, like all your other work.
Sirena Farren chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Tht was really sad...but so very good. My condolences on the loss of your friend.