Reviews for Moments
BubblePoppper chapter 15 . 7/24
Is Blaise suggesting what I think he is? Is he suggesting that Theo(dore) needs to let Blaise have a relationship with him? How did I not notice this...
writlings chapter 2 . 4/4
"Does that include Tracey Davis?"
"Zabini, shut up."

Ahh, I can never get tired of your stories featuring these three.
Anonymous chapter 100 . 1/2

Ahem. This was perfect: will you do more? Please do more on them too, they're my OTP. I'm writing for them at the mo, but I prefer to read them! I love the personalities you gave them: sarcastic Theo is the best!
long live marshmallows chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
...I'm roaring with laughter! XDDDDDDDDDDDD these chapters are too funny.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 16 . 3/4/2014
Blaise is so weird!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
They have such a strange, complicated yet beautiful relationship
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 100 . 3/4/2014
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 100 . 1/4/2014
This was the saddest chapter so far. Oh, yeah, and I really liked how Blaise calls Theo 'dear' in some of the chapters, it's so cute! This fandom needs more love.
The QAS chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
yeahishipdrarry chapter 100 . 10/16/2011
this was so nice but I really wanted them to end up together :')
ElisabethDolye chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I LOVE the way you write about Blaise. I made an account just to tell you :) (I'm not good at writing) anyway SUPPER good job! Me and my friend agree it's even better then JK Rowling's! Also love your stories about Hugo and Scorpius (Hufflepuff and Slytherin, respectively)and your newest colors of black

PLease write more soon!

With Smiles,

E. Dolye
daydreambuff chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
This, is an entertaining conversation.
Arianlyne chapter 100 . 11/26/2010
I stumbled onto your profile from searching up Theodore Nott fics, and just spent the last two hours reading through them :D I'm hooked on your writing!

I normally don't read drabble fics, but I love this! Some parts are hilarious, others are sad, and you've made me see a whole new side to...well, pretty much all the Slytherins.

I really wish I could've seen Theodore's thoughts at the end- it's rather sad, but I love it.

Fantastic writing!
X59 chapter 100 . 9/15/2010
really interesting.
Inkfire chapter 100 . 7/12/2010
I loved this fic! It was AMAZING! Great job!