Reviews for A Measure of Company
I forever love this story
Sherhi chapter 13 . 4/28
Great story'!I really enjoyed it. It's rare to get mpreg right. It's a really sweet story, thank you vert much!
Starshinesoldier chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
THIS IS AMAZING~! DRAGON IRUKA AND MPREG AND DOMESTIC FLUFF! I love this! :D

Also, lol, Sai being mistaken for a girl briefly. AND GAI NOT SPEAKING BECAUSE HE WOULD GIVE HIMSELF AWAY! AHAHAAH!
solitare1 chapter 13 . 11/4/2016
I love this pairing I think it is the ideal Naruto pairing!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Loved this story and can't get enough of it! Can you please write a story that the same as A Measure Of Company but from Kakashi's point of view and maybe Naruto's or Sasuke's, I think it would be great and well worth it.

Pretty please with little Kakashi's on top ;)
SaltyCats chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
Wow, this story was amazing! I am not usually a huge fan of Mpreg, to the point where I down right dislike it, but this story changed my mind. It was beautifully written and I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2016
Never understood the point of making crap top secret then telling a bunch of people.
komal731 chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
re read still cute
Astiar chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Lovely
jess.c.kong chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Great story! Loved the quotes before every chapter. Very fitting for each mood! I love Silver and Blue, and even Kahiro! A mature Naruto is underrated but appreciated; you gave him a nice balance. A lot of great story and character development. You could even do a sequel or something in this arc and I'd read more. Glad they got back together! Would have been a cute nod to the beginning if Kakashi gave him a time and place for their next encounter. But nice overall - love your description of the Hatake compound!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I enjoy we-ll written mpreg fics, and this one is the only one that im please with, with the pregnancy part. Such as the body, since Iruka was male, but he was pregnant, he didn't suddenly have the ability to nurse the baby himself. -thumbs up- it was refreshing to read a well written mpreg fic. I enjoyed the story immensely , and my heart hurt along with Iruka's in the pool where he was confessing to Kakashi.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
for a second I thought the story ended here and I was so dismayed! but then I realized theres more! yay!
Korregidora chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This was a beautiful story! One of the best mpreg ideas ever! I love the warm and fuzzy moments that made me giggle. :) Kahiro was one of my favorite parts of the story.