Reviews for A Measure of Company
Loved this story and can't get enough of it! Can you please write a story that the same as A Measure Of Company but from Kakashi's point of view and maybe Naruto's or Sasuke's, I think it would be great and well worth it.

Pretty please with little Kakashi's on top ;)
SaltyCats chapter 13 . 6/21
Wow, this story was amazing! I am not usually a huge fan of Mpreg, to the point where I down right dislike it, but this story changed my mind. It was beautifully written and I loved it!
Never understood the point of making crap top secret then telling a bunch of people.
komal731 chapter 13 . 3/8
This was brilliant.
Irukaka321 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
jj chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
re read still cute
Astiar chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
jess.c.kong chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
Great story! Loved the quotes before every chapter. Very fitting for each mood! I love Silver and Blue, and even Kahiro! A mature Naruto is underrated but appreciated; you gave him a nice balance. A lot of great story and character development. You could even do a sequel or something in this arc and I'd read more. Glad they got back together! Would have been a cute nod to the beginning if Kakashi gave him a time and place for their next encounter. But nice overall - love your description of the Hatake compound!
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I enjoy we-ll written mpreg fics, and this one is the only one that im please with, with the pregnancy part. Such as the body, since Iruka was male, but he was pregnant, he didn't suddenly have the ability to nurse the baby himself. -thumbs up- it was refreshing to read a well written mpreg fic. I enjoyed the story immensely , and my heart hurt along with Iruka's in the pool where he was confessing to Kakashi.
narutonarutolove chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
for a second I thought the story ended here and I was so dismayed! but then I realized theres more! yay!
Korregidora chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
This was a beautiful story! One of the best mpreg ideas ever! I love the warm and fuzzy moments that made me giggle. :) Kahiro was one of my favorite parts of the story.
shyd1 chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
So cute! Your Kakashi/Iruka moments left me wanting more!
Kiwisilence chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
This is really a beautiful story. It's been rare to read good mpreg...let alone finished, longer slash fanfics for Naruto. Seriously, this is everything. You've really captured Kakashi and Iruka's canon-personalities while throwing them into such a fun concept. I think I'm going to really binge on your stories :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
Wow. This was fantastic. I've always felt there has to be more to Iruka-sensei than meets the eye. After all, it IS a village of shinobi. Why are they all so open with their thoughts and abilities?

In addition: Congratulations. Your fic has made the second m!preg fic I have ever enjoyed. I didn't think additions to that list were possible, but here you are...

I loved Blue's utterly blasé attitude about giving birth, by the way.
jj chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
very very good job but I kinda wanna now what happens to the children at school especially chi( I don't remember the name you used) and what about reassuring guroko (not suree that's spelled right) but I lov it great job