Reviews for Life Through a Lens
mochaka chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Please update! I LOVE this story!
Doork chapter 12 . 7/19/2010
Wait, what? Is this the end?
freefallinginlove chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
Having drifted through this story, I have to say, I absolutely love it!

It may be short, but it's seriously sweet, and I love the intertwining ways of the relationships - and "Love doesn't follow the calendar" - a seriously true and fantastic theory - i'm pretty sure it doesnt ;)

I really loved it, and I think there's definitely room for a sequel *winkwink* lolol!

Absolutely fantastic!

x
HeartOfDarkess chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
as usual bella's clumsiness saves the day! gotta love a happy ending! nice job...cheers m'dear. xlisa.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 11 . 3/27/2010
Muppet! Grow a pair! love it my dear. he'd better get moving to grab that girl before she's snapped up! well done once again. xLisa.
Kimmydonn chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
You write well.
cullenbaby94 chapter 12 . 2/24/2010
yey edward and bella :D

update soon :)
Kikijay83 chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
oh steamy! going to get even more intersting from here on in! looking forward to the next chapter! great work! D
pbswimmer chapter 12 . 2/23/2010
OMG it's over? *is shocked* I usually write monster-long fics so this is very different! I liked the ending-it was cute how they ended up in each other arms, with the canon elements of her clumsiness and his gift of the photo album. Great fic, mouse! Jen xx
pbswimmer chapter 11 . 2/23/2010
Hee hee, Rosalie told him to "grow a pair". ;-) I'm glad Edward isn't in to cougars! Back off Caroline!
Kikijay83 chapter 11 . 2/22/2010
and things are about to spice up by the feel of this chapter! great job! looking forward to reading more!
pbswimmer chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
Hey mouse, sorry I'm a little behind in reviewing. This was a lovely chapter! Good lesson on making shepherd's pie ;-) I'm glad the evening went well for all of them. *hugs*
CatherinCullen chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
great chapter! emmet's so smitten, its so cute!

please please update soon.
cullenbaby94 chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
aww bless them all especially emmet :)

great chapter :)

update soon !
Kikijay83 chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
omg great story line! it's so different from all the others i've read! you really are quite creative and inventive in your thinking and writing. can't wait to continue reading to see what happens next!