Reviews for The Diva's Lament
Who needs those bitches or that shitty Garystu called Superman? Naruto's characters are better than those overrated Batman is the he's appropriate.
But seriously it was hilarious.
CarlitaM chapter 2 . 3/29
I managed to keep my laughter to quiet tones right up until the end... "I have an alter ego, a disguise." "Why?" "To get laid." "I'm listening." Oh my God, that cracked me up, I laughed so hard, I woke up my husband who was sleeping in another room xD

Man, you've got talent. Everythign I've read from you (here and in AO3-I was the short "Lol, hilarious" review on 'Insight') is just pure comedic gold. Seriously, pure genius.

Cheers,

C.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
That is the most convincing argument for Batman's alter ego I have ever heard(read).
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
When I thought about the coolness award my brain exploded.
applepie 133 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I've been reading fanfics for a lot of things for more than 2 years now but story is really one of a kind
love kakashi orochimaro shika & garaa kyuubi and Itatchi is just over the top ... love him
red M&Ms yummmm _
Skyrere chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS FUNNY!
Laughed my ass off.
Holy sheet.
BEST CRACK EVER!
JadedGothButterfly chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
LOL.
p1nksprkls chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
wow that was craaaazeeee
wrenwrath chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
AHAHAHAHAHA I'm crying tears of laughter. This is amazing. Thank you.
ahbuggrit chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
"he only wants Batman because he has a teenage sidekick in tights"

Bwahahaha! xD That was awesome. Fantastic job!
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
You're amazing as always, only I'm even more impressed how you can squeeze in time to write and take on daily life now that it has changed for you. The sense of humor you so eloquently capture in stories makes my day a little brighter. I didn't think you would be able to update Explosive, let alone another tale, but I am very thankful you did. Kishimoto probably has tons of scenarios going through his head, so said dream (or maybe a psychological reality trick) really wouldn't be too far from all the ideas he has mixing together I'm sure. ;)
wingedmercury chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
I'll be honest. I didn't think you could possibly follow up that last chapter. But this chapter- gah! I think it is actually more awesome. Is that possible? I guess it is. Holy cow. You rock!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Lol XD

Was really surprised when I saw that you added another chapter to this one!

And it was hilarious! XD XD

Lol, Superman in green tights and that haircut! XD XD

Lol XD

Haven't heard the Superman rights thing but it made for a very interesting chapter! XD

Keep up the awesome job!
Lady DM chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oh man, this is so funny. I would definitely buy more M&Ms.

-Lady DM
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Lol. I do adore this fic! Thanks for sharing!