Reviews for Happy Anniversary
Antonio Pablo chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great story, you captured them both perfectly
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Freddie took up the paper which read, "I promise not to touch you in any harmful way until we break up. Or unless you really deserve it, like you didn't pick up pickle juice from the market. Or unless you want me to."

LOL That was really funny! :D Good job!
sophia666 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
awesome story- especially the recount of them getting together, my favourite lines are-

"Changed my mind. Vanilla...way better." He could only nod in agreement.

and

Sam spoke up first (thankfully): "Me and Fredweird over here had a cake fight, that's all." She got up and strolled out the door like nothing happened, except he did notice the slight wobble in her walk. He too got to his feet and tried to take her lead.

"Yeah," his voice creaked, "we couldn't help ourselves."
Lanter chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
“The new position felt infinitely new, for Sam who was used to being the dominant force and for Freddie, who always found himself beneath girls.”

Very cool line.

This is sweet, hot, and well written all while keeping everyone in character. Great job.
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was awesome. I find it very Sam like that she could only express herself initially in the form of physical abuse. Gotta love Sam. Great work here!
Michaela chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aw cute story
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice story, but why is it rated M? I only started reading cuz I wanted some smut. lol
basicHBKnomics chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Nice one-shot. I love seddie!