Reviews for Green Snakes
kmacarthur2104 chapter 3 . 6/24
Are u doing more chapters for this book and I will be pleased to read more about the book
This story has a very good chance to be popular ,but it's a bit confusing. Did Harry travel in time? And if he did, then why wasn't Dumbledore surprised to see the supposed very dead Founders alive? Why wasn't he more hesitant in trusting Slytherin ,who was supposedly known as to hate Muggleborns? Why would Harry make a scrapbook of his injuries? Harry spent almost his entire Hogwarts career avoiding talking about the Dursleys ,and yet he has a scrapbook about the pain caused by them? And another thing, Petunia's character is childish and holds a grudge against Lily because of Lily's ability to do magic. I doubt Petunia would just become nicer to Harry because she was abused by Vernon ,if anything she'd probably blame Harry and say that Harry used his 'freakish' magic on Vernon... As I said this has a chance to be a very good plot ,but it's OOC and rushed at its worst. I hope you don't take offense. I'm just trying to help.
Shadowzack997 chapter 3 . 4/12
Please please finish this story I spent the chapters squealing my head off because of how adorable it is.
yaoifangirl13 chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
please continue the story
AngelxCloud chapter 3 . 5/16/2016
Cloud: I fixed her!
Me (angel): Aww screw you too, Ron and plz, plz, PLZ update *checks last update* SIX YEARS?! *faints again*
Cloud: DAMNIT!
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 5/16/2016
Me (angel): so...efing...cute *faints*
Cloud: I think Angel just broke O.o that's new
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Me (angel): ya know, this isn't THAT dark or graphic, but i love it
Cloud: *shaking head* that only because you read too much creepypasta stories for this to be dark and graphic in your eyes
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
No offence or any thing but isn't Sal a girl because there is 3 girl's and 1 boy please consider that in later fics
Sencerly,
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge
TheDragonLovesThePrincess chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
pleassssssse update thisssssss!
sesshyloverforever2me chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
Awesome job. I love the way every thing flows together evenly. The storyline is very easy to follow. So I hope you will keep writing this story. Can't wait to see what happens next time.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
what happens next update please its getting better