Reviews for Neighbors
xxcandylover23xx chapter 34 . 8/28/2014
Omg, you dead scared me with the ending. I honestly thought you was going to have them broken up for good. I'm definitely in love with this story. It's a shame your not creating a sequel, but PLEASE do consider it or make an awesome story like this.
boom-na-moon chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
This is so adorable! :)))
BoomPowMina chapter 34 . 5/24/2013
Oh my God... THAT WAS AMAZING! I LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH!
WOO HOO THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! OH GOD I CRIED SO MUCH WHEN THEY BROKE UP! GAAAHHH YOU ARE AWESOME THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING!
Xxinfinityxx438 chapter 21 . 2/25/2013
NaruSaku.Cha chapter 34 . 1/27/2013
I don't know why, but reading this story just made me really depressed. The real world sucks. I want to be a ninja. :(

Nonetheless, it was awesome.
Sasusakuluver chapter 34 . 7/29/2012
Hola, I love your story! Good job!
Sasusakuluver chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
Ino you f &$ing Bitch! What is wrong with you! .

P.S I love your story
thentherewasIA chapter 34 . 12/29/2011
i absolutely how light and soft the story is.

plus its really really different from the other fanfics.

it really gives of this warm cozy feeling that's perfect to read with warm coffee and light snacks.

i really love this! keep on writing!
Ashura-B chapter 34 . 12/13/2011
This piece of read contains all of the classic problems of a teenager's life, but some how, I don't find it cliché. And I was glad that Sakura said no, marriage often dulls and ruins everything about love. It cools the passion after seeing too much of your soulmate around, it's within human nature to want something that you don't often get. This is a story of true love and faith in the making, lovely in all aspects, this story deserves quite something. I love Sasuke's personality too, Sakura is...well, classic Sakura with all her cute and violent tendencies.
fox girl66 chapter 34 . 9/18/2011
Cute :)
thyruin chapter 34 . 7/19/2011
I really loved your story! Though I'm not happy there's no sequel because little Uchiha brats would have been cute!
Toreh chapter 34 . 7/14/2011
Sweetest SasuSaku ever! Although I wanted to kill Ino many times during. And Sasuke in glasses-Cuteeeee! Very cute story and a nice ending. I'd love to see a related oneshot, or even short drabbles. I would love to see snippets of their new life together. Consider it? :D Great job agaain!
LadyMartel4000 chapter 34 . 4/14/2011
AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT-but I was so sad when Sakura rejected him...X/
astrayangelwings chapter 34 . 3/25/2011
Hey I have a favorite song! :) just so you know by Jesse McCartney and I love the story btw! :D
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 11 . 3/12/2011