Reviews for First Dates
RowdyRomantic chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
AWSOME ENDING!
DramaKim chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Aw...such a sweet (and FITTING) first date. Brennan would go nuts for Laser Tag!
jsq chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
Aww. That was sweet. I found Brennan really endearing when she was worried about embarrassing him.
mendenbar chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
The diner has great desserts and I am sure Brennan would be glad to join him there even if she doesn't like fruit pie. (P.S. today, at least for the next 34 minutes, is Pi day. I baked (and no that isn't a typo it is pi day as in 3.14. I can't wait until it is 3.14.15.)
sweet-dreamrose chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
No, I agree with you! I think Stephanie seems like a perfectly nice person, and it wouldn't hurt to get to know her a bit better. I know the whole Brennan-going-out-with-all-these-other-guys-while-Booth-remains-practically-celibate theme is supposed to represent his devotion and willingliness to wait.. . But it's gone on for too long and I'm always annoyed by double standards.

Anyway, great chapter! I'm reading this on my iPod touch and it's taking an eternity to type out this review, but it's well worth it! Please update soon?
Pyrate Nyre chapter 10 . 3/13/2010
Since you asked... There is no * way he should turn around and go back. He needs to get his ass over to Bones and make BOTH of them feel better. You know if Momma ain't happy no body's happy? Well the same goes for Daddy too.

Nyre
jsq chapter 8 . 3/7/2010
Aww, Zach. I miss him. Cute!
Jenny chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Hahaha!The way I saw it(re Man in the Outhouse),it seemed the session was arranged earlier,she then arranged for her and the guy to go to that thing after the session,probably the time in between was too little so she had to be ready and dressed up from before-and then,in the last minute,the guy calls her(or drops by or whatever)and breaks up with her.

And of course,great characterization of Daisy!I hadn't thought about it,but yes,she seems the type to have the part where she explains she has learned to use abandonment and rejection was really good-another common thing between her and Brennan,just like the writers have been showing it in the show lately.

jsq chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
Cute. You do a really good job of capturing the personalities of the secondary characters.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
I like what you did with Cam and Booth it really made sense for them. Zack and Naomi - I think Naomi will want to do something and Zack will be totally out of his element and need to talk to his friends "if he has any." Naomi is one tough cookie.

Nyre
mendenbar chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
Don't know about Zack but I thought this one was great!
laffers18 chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
I am, I am, I am!

More please!

p.s. congrats on your new job!
forevermissingwonderland chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Hi.

I'm still reading them! I've just been too lazy to review every day, which I'm sorry for, but they are loved one-shots!

As for the story itself - I found Brennan to be a tad OC in this chapter, but that's probably just me.

I hope you'll update soon!

-QM
jsq chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
Ugh. Michael. I always disliked him. Well-written chapter though. Good job portraying a younger Brennan. Congrats on the new job!
Terra Young chapter 6 . 2/27/2010