Reviews for A Scary Kind of Love
Oh Jack. You would.
IzzyBee7 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
Hello,

Good story, funny :)

And I LOVED the references to all the songs on 'Another Side' by JB, nice touch!

Oh, what I would do with two Captain Jacks...

Hope you write more.

Izzy x
Kiraclara chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
That sucks. Killed by fall because of a dinosaur.
LittleWing chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
Poor Ianto really is very sick. Have to agree with Jack's thought that taking Hans to meet Ianto not being his best idea, but had to do what he had to do. Will be interesting to see what happens next. Nice chapter.
Renart chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
main got!

i wander if one can call it a song-fic )

Love how you made jack's double nazi. it's kinda daring.

what a crack!
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
heh heh heh.

Pink Bug.

Yup, five chapters in and I'm still amused by this. Ianto is so going to kill Jack when he finds out about the SUV . . .
LittleWing chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
So happy to see the proper past tense of to drag being used. Literally cringe when my father in law gets it wrong in front of the entire church...surprised no one's corrected him yet, I just may have to.

Anywhoo, this is getting more and more interesting. Good thing Jack decided to check the computer rather than attempt a conversation with a drunk German soldier.
Jessie Blackwood chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Interesting story. And all the songs are from JBs albums. If there's any other link, then I don't know it. However, I like the use of John's character from The Producers! very original.
LittleWing chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Oh now this has some potential. Cannot wait to see where this goes.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I don't know why I laughed so much at Jack being killed.

Maybe because it's 1 am in the morning and everything's funny at 1 am. Another enjoyable chapter.

Just one question though, why 'Please Remember Me'?
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
tee hee.

I love Hans.

That was funny.
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
So far, I'm intrigued.

Intrigued and curious.

for me, that's never really a good thing.

So, I think I'm going to ask (beg) you to update . . . soonish. And put this on alert.
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Finally, the adventures of Jack and Hans come to the public eye.

good times and cravats my dear, good times XP

S-U