Reviews for Young and Beautiful
Guest chapter 46 . 11/22/2014
Why hate on Alex so much
Guest chapter 59 . 9/1/2014
dude. I just read 59 chapters. I need to know more! what does Casey talk to olivia about?! I need to know!
Guest chapter 59 . 6/20/2013
Oh my goodness, this was an amazing story, I love how you made every detail from the show apart of your story (like Maureen bein Kathy's first child and the twins bein Dicky and Lizzie) but the main thing that was kind of crazy was that EVERYONE at one point of the story had a crush on Elliot or Olivia, loved LOVED this story. Also, I loved how Cragen is actually Elliot's father, I thought you were going to make Mr Porter his father and have Cragen somehow be Olivia's uncle from her father's side. Thank you very much for posting. Can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Destinee chapter 59 . 5/16/2013
iv'e been reading this story which seems to be a life time and it stop here!? This was amazing it kept me on my toes there was always suspense, which made me want to hit next all the while reading you have to keep going. Amazing is all that i can describe for this.
JiltedYellow chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
MUNCH :D! Oh, I missed him! I'm so happy he showed up! :D!
JiltedYellow chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
OMG! Casey Novak's mother cheated on her father with Melinda Warner's father?! Simultaneously, Fin-Casey's boyfriend-kissed and still potentially has feelings for Melinda, and Casey has unresolved feelings for her ex, Charlie?! OHEMEFFGEE!
JiltedYellow chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
Haha, yes, Cragen! Oh, you'll see them again, alright... I get so happy every time a new character comes in! Earlier, when Liv's ex was on the scene, I thought we were gonna meet Dean Porter-Brian was excellent to see though, lol.

This story is just so fun! Forgive my multiple comments if they're annoying to you, but I'm enjoying myself :D
JiltedYellow chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Omg! Deadly rift? TRAGEDY?!

I am sore afraid.
JiltedYellow chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Ugg, I knew something like this was gonna happen from the moment she was introduced. But I love Melinda! Ugg.

Do better, Fin. Sorry, Casey :( Also, I wonder what Alex was secretly murmuring about in her sleep?
JiltedYellow chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
Yay! Finally Melinda's on the scene! I love Melinda :D I wonder if we'll eventually get Huang too?

And, I guess I'm the only person who feels bad for Kathy? And Brian now, too, lol.

So glad I found this story, it's such fun!
Lena-F chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ahahahahah I speak french Do you have a problem with french :p ?
Ayshen chapter 59 . 3/3/2012
I really should have reviewed in intervals because I know I'm going to miss saying so much stuff that I loved.

I loved Elliot's protectiveness over her. The way he just stepped in and took care of her through all the drama. Their relationship was so pure and beautiful. The first time...yeah, um, I totally got all teary eyed. Beautiful ;)

I loved the Casey/Fin relationship but it actually seemed to make sense for them to part the way they did and him to end up with Melinda and his son.

Alex was teh dramas, lolz. I loved it though; she added an interesting aspect. And I loved that finally she got over it and really did move on.

And the twist of Cragen being Elliot's dad, AWESOME. Totally made my mouth fall open. I loved it.

This was fabulous. Kept me company in bed while my nose falls off, lol.
Stephanie chapter 59 . 2/28/2012
Pls review faster i wanna no what happen to the story
Guest chapter 59 . 3/1/2011
I loved it and i can't wait to read the sequal
destiellove17 chapter 59 . 2/10/2011
Okay so...

This was, amazing. *heart*

Seriously, just...amazing job.(:

I can't wait to read the sequel. :D