Reviews for My Savior, My Lover
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 22 . 2/24
Well here's an idea, kill Kikyo. Sesshomaru and Kagome become mates, Inuyasha finds a pretty hanyouness and mates her, after the mating, Kagome becomes a inu youkai. :)
Spunky Kitten chapter 6 . 1/7
You have all these grammatical errors. It's spelled acknowledge, not ignolig. And it's not half to, it's HAVE to. You should get a beta reader.
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
How about explaining to the others (Inuyasha) why she was kissing Sesshoumaru and didn't Kikyou betray them to become living?
kagomehigurashi500 chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
You seem to be having trouble with your stories, but i do not mind as long as i get to read them. I have already sent my advice in technicolour girl and another one (i don't remember the name but i know it has my taiyokai in it), and my advice still remains the same. All you need to do is relax and have fun while writing, if your thinking too hard on what to write then nothing will come to your imagine the you are there and everything is happening rigth before your eyes and i know you will be filled with lots of good ideas. Looking forward to your next update.
Blaqk Electric chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Not to be rude but this story would be a lot better if it was edited.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
It's not a boa it's his tail...
Muzica95 chapter 22 . 12/8/2013
I like it.
munford chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I think inu should die along with that clay pot bitch
KahlanRahl2136 chapter 22 . 11/22/2012
Continue the story with Kagome finding out that she is a miko demoness and is midoriko's descendent but also finds out her and sesshoumaru are apart of a prophecy that foretells a greater evil than Naraku and the character should be a woman, she wants the scared jewel to rule over the earth and the entire universe. Also it should be revealed later in the story that she is connected to Naraku. With Inuyasha and Kikyo, you could write out a plot were Kikyo cast a spell on Inuyasha's heart to turn him evil and he tries to take Kagome's soul and in doing so Tessaiga no longer works for him and it goes to Kagome.

P.S really love this story and I hope some of my ideas will help you to continue it.
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Please add more soon. Its really good.
acetwolf94 chapter 22 . 10/11/2012
What if Keikio tries to kill Kagome again? Then Inuyasha gets into a fight with Koga and Sesshomaru?
kyracurr2 chapter 22 . 9/24/2012