Reviews for He Wears A Tarnished Crown
PoisonedSkittles chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Aww..and I like King too. Regardless, you did an excellent job of making him out to be a slimey old geezer. Loved loved loved this!
Reenaredgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Ok wow. This is probably one of the best one shots that I have read. Good writing, solid characterization. I'll never look at King the same though...

The only thing I can pick at is your repetition of "before he knew it".

I especially liked how you described the near rape from Randy's pov. It gave a realistic feeling that was really disturbing. I was afraid for a moment that you would go through with the rape, and was incredibly relieved when JR intervened. That's how hooked I was on the story.

Great, great stuff and nice ending.
Mizzy681 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Please warn about pairings like this. I like my slash, but King? That's just... uhg... hihi... Nothing wrong with it otherwise, but you could've made it... I don't know, anyone else :)
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
This was very well done. Although I can't picture Jerry like that, I can't picture him in any slash setting really. The story was good and well writen.
Blazing Glory chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Another enjoyable piece. Yeah, I caught the foot-in-mouth-disease that King had the other night, too. And I can see JR looking out for some of the younger guys. Especially the guys that would show him a little respect in return. I miss JR, too. I'm praying he's well enough for at least one match at WM.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I bows down to your greatness!

LOVE IT!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh! Wow! I love this so much, I really do. J.R.-you got him perfectly. I just don't know what to say, the picture you painted of him was just wonderful. It seemed so perfect (despite the nasty situation) I could just see him completely like that. I think you got him down perfectly-such a regal, protective, kindly figure. "Grandfatherly" as you said. I just love him to death!

Lawler...you just made me creeped out by him so much. What a nasty old man.

I have to read this again, I just love it so much. I hope you put J.R. in something again, even if it's just a little part because that just struck me as perfect, and brilliant.

Thanks so much for this brain!spew as you called it.

I have a vision of Lawler going to pray on Cody now though, since he kept mistaking him for Randy. :-P