Reviews for Forget About Me
Lazua chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
This was a cute story :) I really enjoyed it and I loved how Olivia and Alex were characterized. It was funny and cute how they played around with each other :3. Thanks for sharing the story :D
Ray25 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Great story! Please finish it soon!
C.C.Sun chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I love that kind of feeling just the two lying on the bed without a word.
kachico chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
ug can you please finish this one:) more please i can bribe you somehow:)
Swishla chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Can't wait to read more!
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
WOW.
Flashpoint321 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Good stuff! Update soon...I love tequila and strip poker!
Kendra23 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
I like the story!

I like the fact that in the beginning, Alex was trying to have a date and as soon as Liv calls her-she drops everything for her supposed 'friend.' I also like the fact that as 'friends' they were discussing Alex's dates that she has and how she always finds something wrong with them which means they aren't the one.

In this chapter, I enjoyed how Liv put a stop to how Alex was trying to go further because she didn't want to push Alex. I'm just wondering what's going to happen if they go out on this 'date.'

Update soon please!
VivalaB chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Great update, cn't wait to read more.
Ivory Slayer chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
This story is amazing and very true to the characters. I love it! Post more soon please.
lovesfemslash chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Very Cute. I like the way Alex is trying to regain control, especially with the tequila and strip poker. I look forward to more of this great story.
AmIzZ EvAnGeLiNe chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Alex. Olivia. Tequila. Strip poker. You are amazing. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
Pie56 chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for the next. Pie.
Azure Adams chapter 7 . 2/14/2010
Still wonderful...please LOTS more!
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Glad to see she feels safe with Olivia.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »