Reviews for The Ninja Story
DeathOrchard chapter 30 . 8/19/2013
I love this story :) I don't even watch Naruto, but this makes me want to check it out! Like everyone else is saying, you're a great writer, so don't doubt yourself! I too feel like I'm watching a tv episode of something instead of just reading - you describe things that well!

Can't wait till you finish this story...it's been awhile since you've updated it :p
awesome1 chapter 30 . 7/3/2013
Wow ok i know i should have reviewed at the end if every chapter but i just couldn't considering how great the story kept on getting i couldn't help but go straight to the next chapter every time i finished the last!
And well overall what you have done here is absolutely beautiful there was never a dull moment and your battle scenes were also fantastic i could literally see it happening!
Like if it were on TV, it was great, don't ever dought your amazing writing abilities!
And it breaks my heart to see that chapter 30 was your last update since 2011:(
But please if it was the lack of reviews or inspiration i would seriously love and wouldn't mind one bit on helping out with this fanfiction it would be to much of a shame to have it end here right when Arnold and Helga started their training and casana and deidara finally confess
Please this fanfiction must go on i can and will help you get more readers, reviews, followers, likes, the while nine yards!

And if it was writers block i too have many ideas i may not be gifted with the talent of writing like your self but I have a really creative mind and well do what ever it takes to get you back to updating, please please consider
I want to help as much as i can I'll do whatever it takes to creep this story alive!

Please let me know threw a review considering i don't have my own fanfiction page but ill be keeping in check for a replay.
And if for wherever reason you don't wish to update this story any time soon i have no choice but to respect your decision, but i do ask to let your fans know.
It would mean a lot to us if you did
And it would also be a great honor if you updated, it really would
And I'll help!

So please please update soon let me know!
Please!

littleb115 chapter 30 . 6/16/2013
Once I started reading last night and I couldn't stop until I finish this. I am so hooked in this story. I want to know to what's going to happen next. I hope didn't give up this story, I want read more.
Zim32 chapter 30 . 6/14/2012
please finish the story somtime
Llovely.220 chapter 30 . 5/3/2012
please,please,please update is is one of the greatest ha! fanfic i ever read and i will love to have an update to know how helga and arnold get home! 3 D (THIS STORY IS AWESOME)
tinyBrocks chapter 30 . 12/24/2011
Best story I've read in a long while! Funny and inspired! Plus it's actually my first crossover fic so rejoice and be glad for you are my first
Champion of Justice chapter 30 . 10/11/2011
wow, good story. i can't believe that u ctually thought of this particular crossover. I'm a huge naruto fan.
butterflykarin chapter 30 . 5/19/2011
Pllllllllllllllllzzz continueee :3
YuniX-2 chapter 30 . 3/18/2011
Wow, well, for someone who's never watched more than five minutes of Naruto, I have to say I'm loving this fic. If I ever do watch or read the series, I'll probably be really disappointed that Casana-chan doesn't actually exist. I love her and Deidara together, they're so cute! And of course, Arnold and Helga are just bursting with adorable. I can't wait to see more of this! 3
YuniX-2 chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Snrk. Believe it... XD

I don't actually watch naruto, so I've been putting off checking this story out, but boredom finally won over. And its good. Who knows, maybe with your help I'll actually find myself able to stand the obnoxious little brat. hahaha
GoldenBug Prime chapter 30 . 2/18/2011
love you story. it made me laugh so hard
SuprSingr chapter 30 . 10/12/2010
Yes! The Cheese Festival! CHEESY! XD Sorry, I just got such joy from reading that. XD Oh, cheese.

And oh my gosh, possibly my FAVORITE part of this WHOLE chapter! XD

"Oh no... Not the dumbass!"

*Laughs hysterically* Oh, man, I think I'm in love with Tobi! Deidara's reactions were absolutely hilarious! And Tobi sounds... Oh, I'm not even going to try and pretend. He reminds me of a squirrel, plain and simple. XD

"Fancy running into you guys here! Wow! What a small world! This is so cool! So how are you guys? What are you doing? Where are you going? Ooh! Are you two finally together? Are you married? Did you have kids?"

AHAHAHAHAHA! YEEEES! I LOVE characters like that! He's awesome! Send him a kiss for me! XD

Oh, and about Deidara's cousin, before I forget. EVERY SINGLE TIME her pet cat just randomly said "Meow!" I started laughing like mad for like five minutes. Took me a LONG time to finally get through all those meows. XD It was awesome!

Okay, seriously now, I just KNEW the festival was going to be an epic milestone for Arnold and Helga and Deidara and Casana. All the lovesick Arnold was just so PRECIOUS! *Coos* And the whole Casana and Deidara making out, and then Deidara backing her into a corner about it. XD AH! When she exploded in his face about loving him, JUST like Helga, I nearly died. LOL!

This was simply spectacular, so far. I just knew this chapter was going to be A-MAY-ZING! Total scrumdiliumptiosness! _ _ _ It had humor, drama, romance, and two epic love confessions all tied together with a squirrel! Oh, the splendor! *Sighs*

Well, update when ya can, buddy o' mine! This just made my night! Well, now I'd better go finish up some Science crap. *Good mood is immediately gone* Bye-bye. XD

~SuprSingr
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 30 . 10/11/2010
Heh, great scenes with both couples.

Keep the good writing.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 29 . 9/28/2010
Heh, Helga and Arnold as Jesse and James... genius.

Very good chapter, as usual.

Keep the good writing.
SuprSingr chapter 29 . 9/27/2010
Yay! We finally made it to the romance! :D I just hope we have a little time for some smooches before the bad guys come barging in. And the chocolate head thing was funny. XD And of course, Arnold and Helga's reactions to seeing each other all attractified up. Gotta love the love. Arnold is so cute when he's smitten and doesn't even know it. I just know that the next chapter is going to be good. :D

Update as SOOOON as you can!

~SuprSingr